Conspiracy

It was a normal day like any other day in the cul-de-sac, everyone was relaxing outside and enjoying the weather. Kevin practiced in the field with some of his football pals, tossing and catching the ball. Johnny rode his skateboard along the small neighborhood while Sarah and Jimmy enjoyed the sun, lounging on the lawn chairs they pulled out with their designer sunglasses that covered their eyes. "Hello Jimmy and crazy one!" Rolf said as he walked over to the two people basking in the sun. "Have any of you seen the Ed boys?" he asked.
This definitely caught the attention of two as they slowly and simultaneously sat up. "You know, I haven't seen my brother all day other than school." Sarah said placing a finger on her chin. "Yeah and I haven't seen the others with them other than school either." Jimmy added.

"What's with the commotion?" Kevin asked as he walked over to the trio, a white towelette hanging from his neck as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.
"We were wondering where my stupid brother and his stupid friends are." Sarah explained.
"I bet they're planning on a scheme or something. Honestly when will they ever stop." Kevin said, rolling his eyes as he did.
"Yeah! I bet they're going to pull something ridiculous." Johnny added, skating his way over to the others.
"Hey guys!" another voice said. Everyone looked over and saw the captain of the cheer squad walk over wearing her casual attire. "What's up?" she chirped.
"Oh we were wondering where the Ed boys were." Rolf explained. This caused Naz to think.
"Yeah, where are they? Usually they're coming up with something stupid to con us or something." Naz thought out loud. "Not only that, I haven't seen (Y/n) either." she added.
"Who cares about here!" Sarah added, leaning back against the lawn chair. "She's just another headache to me. I bet she even joined my brother and his morons he calls friends."

Everyone sighed and shrugged, ignoring the drama queen's last comment. "They'll be out soon. I just know it." Kevin said as he eyed Eddy's house and then Edd's house before returning to his practicing. Soon everyone went back to what they were doing; Naz doing homework close by Kevin on the field, Johnny trying out new skateboarding tricks with Plank at hand, Rolf walking his pig this time, and Sarah and Johnny sunbathing while instagramming about their moments. Eventually late afternoon came and their's no sign of the trio nor (Y/n). This definitely didn't go unnoticed for the rest of the people and it slowly irritated them. "God dammit!" Kevin hissed as he fumbled with his football tactics. Naz looked up and raised an eyebrow before closing her text book and jogging over to him. "What's up Kevin?" she asked.
"It's annoying the living hell out of me that the three morons hadn't shown up!" He yelled, tossing his football to the ground.
"I feel you." Naz said as she sighed. "I haven't been able to focus on anything because I'm anticipating on them jumping out any second." Naz said, coming her fingers through her short blonde hair.

Kevin and Naz weren't the only one that felt the irritation either, for Sarah and Jimmy felt it as well. "What the hell!!" Sarah screeched as she deleted the last selfie on her phone. "The light's perfect, the background is perfect and I'm wearing the cutest thing this town has ever seen and yet I can't take this damn picture!!"
"And I can't seem to fix my hair!!" Jimmy said as he looked at his reflection in his hand held mirror.
"I blame Ed! Where is he?!" Sarah demanded.

As the whole cul-de-sac continued to rampage around the neighborhood, standing on edge and waiting for the Eds to come out of nowhere, little did they know what was truly happening. No, the group was not at Ed's house, nor Edd's house, or even Eddy's house. No they were at your house and instead of planning a scam as they usually would, they were fast asleep in your living room with a random movie on Netflix quietly playing in the background. On the recliner was the king of scams himself Eddy, splayed on the couch and sleeping the day away with snores. On the ground in front of the coffee table filled with half eaten snacks and drinks, was Ed, curled into a little ball and dreaming about, well, whatever he dreams of. Finally, on the couch were you and Edd, sleeping in each others arms without a care in the world.

It was amazing, almost a miracle how you managed to get the three most rowdy boys of Peach Creek to quietly take a nap like children. For you, it was a simple deal really; they finish their homework, and they get to eat snacks and watch movies. Easy enough Ed was happy to join you in this ordeal and Edd no doubt thought it would be nice to join. It did however, take Eddy a couple of pushes until finally you pulled out a five dollar bill and he joined in with heart and soul. It was an eventful day for your house and a productive day it was as well. Edd helped you with your homework while you crash coursed the other two. The end result however left you exhausted and along with the boys. With a sight like this, it was no wonder the others outside were panicking at the loss of the troublesome trio.