Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it. I don't own any pictures I use either. I only own this story and my OC, Kanon.

"Normal speeches like this are words spoken out loud."

Italicised speeches like this are thoughts.

Moving on to the story!~

This is what she's wearing in this chapter:

3rd POV

"EHHHHH!!!"

Kanon grinned and gave a peace sign with her right hand when she slid off Hajime's back. She moved to stand in front of Hajime before he suddenly bonked her on the head slightly with his eyes closed, looking a bit exasperated.

"Itai! Itai yo! Did you really have to do that?" Kanon turned around and asked him. A few tears showed up and with her hands, she rubs her head at where he hit her.

"Stop lying. Seriously," he told her.

"Che. Party pooper," she said, pouting slightly.

"Jaa... You're not Hajime-san's girlfriend then?" a brunet spoke up.

"She's not," Hajime bluntly stated, "Kanon, introduce yourself. Properly."

"I know, I know," Kanon responded, "ahem."

She bowed slightly before waving her right hand at them and introduced herself, "Hajimemashite. My name is Kanon. Mutsuki Kanon. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu."

"Mutsuki? Isn't that Hajime-san's last name?" a pink haired boy pointed out.

Hajime nodded. He placed his hands on Kanon's head and replied, "Yeah, it is. Kanon is my little sister."

Everyone except Kanon, Haru and Hajime blinked once, and shouted.

"EHHHH!!!"

"Maji de?"

"Hontou desu ka?"

Kanon's POV

"Hai. Hajime is my older brother," I confirmed.

"Ehh? But you both look different. Though, you do have the same eyes," the blondie said.

I stood next to nii-san. I took a moment to fume at our difference in height, before I continued talking.

"Nii-san takes after our father while I take after our mother. It's not really that important anyway. Moving on," I said while smiling, "now that you know my name, why don't you all tell me yours? Starting from you in front of the TV." I pointed at the pinky.

"Hai Hai! My name's Kisaragi Koi! Call me 'Koi'." He winked and held a peace sign near his eyes.

"I'm Shiwasu Kakeru! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" He gave me a wave with one hand.

"I'm Minazuki Rui. Yoroshiku." He gave a small inclination with his head.

"I'm Kannazuki Iku! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" He waved at me with both hands.

"I'm Hazuki You! Yoroshiku ne." He gave a dramatic wave with both hands.

"I am Nagatsuki Yoru. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." He gave a small inclination with his head.

"I am Satsuki Aoi. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." He gave a small inclination with his head.

"I'm Uzuki Arata. Yoroshiku na." He gave a small smile and a wave.

"I am Fuzuki Kai. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu." He also gave a smile and a wave.

"I'm the leader of Procellarum, Shimotsuki Shun. Yoroshiku ne." He waved his hand.

"Mina-san, yoroshiku ne! I had nii-san send me a CD with everyone's individual song when I was in America. I loved everyone's songs! Of course I liked the song nii-san sang the most, but the other one I especially liked was... umm... urgh... I can't remember the full name but it had something about sakura in it," I remembered.

I leaned my head onto my thumb and index finger as I think. "It wasn't Haru-nii's song..."

"Ah." I hear someone say. I look up towards that person, who turns out to be Uzuki-kun.

"What is it, Uzuki-kun?"

"It might be my song. It's called 'cerasus ~Sakura Namiki ni Michikarete~'."

I clicked my fingers. "That's it! That's the song! I really liked the chorus that went like:

Sakura namiki ni michibikarete

Kimi wo mitsuketa ano hi

Haru no ka ori ga boku no mune wo

Nadete toori sugita~"

I finished singing and opened my eyes only to meet the sudden silence and stares.

"Ano... Mina-san?"

Kisaragi-san is the one who spoke up. "You have a really~ nice singing voice, Mutsuki-san!"

"Thank you for the compliment, Kisaragi-san."

"Call me 'Koi'. 'Kisaragi-san' sounds really stiff and formal," he stated.

"Then, you can call me 'Kanon' too, Koi-kun, everyone too," I replied, "nii-san is also a 'Mutsuki' after all."

"Jaa~ Kanon-chan!"

Nii-san interrupted, "Kanon. What are you doing here?"

"Actually," I started off with a smile, "I was about to get to that!"

"So?"

I bowed and said, "Let me re-introduce myself once again! Mutsuki Kanon! Starting from today, a new idol from Tsukino Talent Productions! Please look after me from today onwards!"

"EHHH!!!"  

I wonder if that was too many surprises at once, I thought.  

~Author's Note~

Hey guys! Chapter 2 finished! 2 chapters in 1 day! YAY!

If you can, can you guys spread this story around? I really hope more people read this!~

Anywho, if you have any questions, you can comment in the chapter or PM me.

If there's any grammar mistakes, plz tell me so I can fix them ok?

Cya!~

colourless-sky1819 out!~

Publish date: 24/12/16