Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I don't own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it. I don't own the pictures I use either. I only own this story itself and my OC, Mutsuki Kanon.

"Normal speeches like this are spoken out loud."

Italicised speeches like this are thoughts.

The song above is something you can listen to while reading~

ALERT!!

There is a long but important A/N at the end of this chapter!!

Moving on to the story~

This is what she's wearing in this chapter (you'll understand why she's wearing this later):

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kanon's POV

"Although I was the one who made the request, I wonder how it'll go?" I asked rhetorically.

Kitto kimi ga iru kara, Boku wa-

I picked up the phone as soon as I could and answered it.

"Moshi moshi, Aoi-kun?"

Next day~

I shut the door to Ōtsuki-san's car.

"Arigatou, Ōtsuki-san," I said to him, "I won't be long, only about 20-30 minutes, before I come back."

"Ok."

I walked all the way to their office.

So this is Master Course, huh... I thought.

Afterwards~

I stepped back into Ōtsuki-san's car and closed the door quickly.

"Gomenasai, Ōtsuki-san," I apologised.

"It's no problem, we are still early," he said to me. He started up the car.

"So, how was it? Did it go well?"

"It was good! Haruka-chan was a nice girl. She was very polite, but a little stiff. Probably a bit nervous. Anyway, we talked for a bit. She told me all about the boys in the group she looked after mainly." I smiled.

"So when will you be going back for another meeting?"

"The day after tomorrow, since I have a break on that day. This time, however, I chose to meet at her dorm. I thought that maybe she'd relax a bit, being in a more comfortable location."

"I see how you're thinking. You'd work together better if you're both relaxed."

"Yes, there's that too, but also, I want to meet these friends of Haruka-chan. Moving that aside, what do I have next?"