Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I don't own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it, nor do I own the pictures and songs I use. I don't own Haikyuu!! either. I only own this story itself and my OC, Mutsuki Kanon.

Above is just a random song to listen to

"Normal​ ​speeches​ ​like​ ​this​ ​are​ ​spoken​ ​out​ ​loud."

Italicised​ ​speeches​ ​like​ ​this​ ​are​ ​thoughts.

This is what she's wearing in this chapter (without the pink shirt underneath):

Kanon's POV

I'll spare the details and skip forward a bit.

Later~

After that, the Karasuno team tried to use this chance, when the Ace was out, to win the set. I was especially surprised when Karasuno number nine and ten did some really weird quick.

Despite the Ace of the team being out of order, Fukurōdani played like normal, just without Bokuto-san in the equation. When it came to the last point for Fukurōdani though, they passed the metaphorical baton, or in this case, volleyball, back to Bokuto-san. Quickly, he ran up and spiked it pass one and a half blockers. The glasses boy clearly looked pissed while Akaashi-san looked a bit smug.

I couldn't help but snicker a bit at that.

With that last point from Bokuto-san, the game was over and Fukurōdani were the winners of the set. Karasuno looked a bit disappointed and tired but nonetheless satisfied.

From what it looked like in my perspective, Akaashi-san was clearly sending a message to Fukurōdani number three, seven and eleven when he nodded and they nodded back.

It became quite obvious what he was telling them to do when they started telling Bokuto-san compliments and he subsequently revived his outgoing personality.

Overall, it was quite an amusing sight. If you asked me though, Fukurōdani's Ace seemed bit like a simpleton.

Anyways, moving that thought to one side, while they kept practicing some more, we, as in the managers, some coaches and I, left the gym to start prepping the barbecue.

Later~

"Here we go," I said as I placed down the last large jar of drinks. "Is there anything else?"

"Can you call the boys out now?"Yukie-san replied.

I smiled and nodded then walked to the gym. I stood at the entrance.

I cupped my hands around my mouth and shouted: "It's time to eat!"

Everyone perked up at my words and rushed towards the exit. I quickly jumped out of the way of the crowd. They all talked cheerfully and loudly with other people.