Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it. I don't own the pictures I use either. I only own this story itself and my OC, Mutsuki Kanon.

"Normal speeches like this are spoken out loud."

Italicised speeches like this are thoughts.

Moving onto the story~

This is what she's wearing in this chapter:

3rd POV

Shun, Kai, Rui, Iku and Kanon are out of town for filming. They stood in front of the walls of a broken-down, creepy looking place.

"Hey, how do you do?" Shun stretched his arm out and asked.

The camera moved to show the other three, Kai, Rui, and Iku, and also Kanon.

"We're Procella! Today, we also have Kanon-san here with us!" Iku said towards the camera.

Kanon said, "Hi! Yoroshiku ne!" She smiled and waved.

"Let's get started! Mina-san, what do you think of when you think of summer?" Iku asked.

Kai replied, "The beach!"

Rui, who's head is being wrapped around, said "It's hot... really hot..."

Kanon said, "Ice-cream!"

The camera moved to Shun. "Häagen-D- "

Kai quickly covered Shun's mouth. "You can't say the brand name!"

Iku laughed, although a bit strained. "Well, none of those are wrong, but the 'summer' we want to recommend today is this! (camera showed what was behind them) A haunted house!"

"Oh. It's big," Rui said.

"That's right! The pride of this amusement park and Japan's largest haunted house, 'The Time Maze' is the hot new attraction delivering a fresh fear experience! A walk of about 800 metres that takes a whole hour. A historical Showa-style town has been recreated inside a large building, and it's hard to tell if you're inside or outside! That mental uneasiness is a part of what's so great about it! The old estate at the exit is an actual building from the area with an interesting history, relocated to be used in this maze. It's supposed to be the scariest spot!" Iku explained.

"An interesting history?"

"Yes. According to rumours, the ghost of a girl who died of loneliness is still wandering the place, waiting for someone to come for her."

"Oh, she's a veteran at housesitting then."

"She's not housesitting, but it sounds like such a sad story..." Kanon said.

"This has hints of the occult, huh. I'm a little interested now," Shun said.

"I don't think this was the reaction they were going for," Kai said, facing Iku, Rui and Kanon.