Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I don't own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it. I don't own the pictures I use either. I only own this story itself and my OC, Mutsuki Kanon.

"Normal speeches like this are spoken out loud."

Italicised speeches like this are thoughts.

The song above is something you can listen to while reading~

Moving on to the story~

This is what she's wearing in this chapter (basically same thing as last time):

Kanon's POV

"D- d- date?!" Haruka-chan exclaimed.

I nodded. "Yup! Now hurry up and go get ready, ok?"

Making sure that she was gone, I turned to the STARISH boys seriously, although this partly concerned QUARTET NIGHT too.

I started, "You all like Haruka."

I get reactions immediately. Most of them seemed to accidentally choke on their spit, while some blushed, and others tried to hide their reaction from me. Well, except one person, who proudly admitted it.

I sighed. "To be honest, when I first realised, I thought of you guys as idiots. ("WHAT!") You all know very well about Saotome-san's golden rule in his agency, 'Romance is absolutely forbidden', but, to be honest, I find that rule kind of stupid anyways, so personally, I don't care."

They all sighed in relief.

"HOWEVER," here they tensed up, "I also think that it's not safe to move or work according to your feelings for her too much. That's all I'll say about this topic."

With the best timing ever, Haruka-chan walked back in, with her bag and everything.

"Kanon-san, I'm ready to go," she told me.

"Ok," I respond as I tied back my crimson hair into the way it was before, into a low ponytail. I was about to put my sunglasses on when I saw the boys nod secretly at each other. I smirked a little. I have a feeling it's gonna be an interesting date.

"Let's go, Ruka-chan!" I said, walking out the door.

We walked until we reached the streets and took a taxi into the city.

Once we arrived at our destination for the time being, I asked Haruka-chan, "Is there anything in particular you want to do? Or any place in particular you want to go to?"

"Um... not really..." she told me.

"Jaa~ have you eaten yet? If you haven't then we can go eat something before we do anything."

"Where should we go eat?" she asked me.

"I know a few places we can go to."

3rd POV