Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it, or the pictures I use, but I do own this story and my OC, Mutsuki Kanon.

FYI, I sort of go according to the anime for whatever age so:

Hajime, Haru, Kai, Shun - 19 years old

Aoi, Arata, You, Yoru - 17 years old

Kakeru, Koi, Rui, Iku - 16 years old

Also, they are shorter than what they say on their website, ok?

"Normal speeches like this are spoken out loud"

Italised speeches like this are thoughts

Anyways, moving on to the story~

(btw, she's wearing the same thing as last time)

Kanon's POV

"EHHH!!!"

"We haven't heard of this before, Kanon," Nii-san said, sounding surprised himself.

"Tsukishiro-san and Kurotsuki-san was supposed to tell you tomorrow with my debut song coming out as soon as we finish the recording," I replied cheerfully, "but, I haven't seen you and Haru-nii in like, forever, so I changed flights and came today." At this I gave Haru-nii a hug.

"Nee Kanon-chan. You called Haru-san 'Haru-nii'?" Satsuki-san trailed off.

"Oh that? We're not actually related. It's just a habit. I accidentally called him Haru-nii once a few years ago and he said it was ok to call him that, so it just stuck," I explained.

"Ohhh."

"Nee Kanon-chan. You said you're a part of the same company as us right? Then does that mean you also live in this dorm?" Hazuki-kun asked me.

"Yeah. Now that you remind me, I have things to unpack and a room to clean. Nii-san, can you help? Please?" I asked as I gave him the puppy dog look. Of course, he tried resisting, but it was useless.

He closed his eyes and sighed. He asked, "Hai, hai. I'll help. Where's your room?"

"I'll help too. It'll be faster this way," Haru-nii chirped in.

"Yay! Let's go! I want to hear what's been going on around you guys too," I said, walking out the room.

Satsuki-san spoke up just before we left, and asked, "Ano... Hajime-san, Haru-san, will you be having dinner? Kanon-chan, you can join us too."

"Don't worry! I'll make sure to return them before dinner. And if you don't mind, I'll join you during dinner. Oh yeah! I heard about the joint concert you're going to have on TV. Six Gravity and Procellarum's Joint Concert!" I said as I turned back to face everyone in the room.

"You heard?" nii-san asked.

I nodded. "I can't wait!" I jumped up and down, showing my excitement. "Anyway, I really need to unpack and clean, if we don't start now we might not finish in time for dinner. Maybe I'll see you all later! Ikou, nii-san, Haru-nii!"

"Jaa. See you later."

"Jaa ne."

"Let's go go go! To level 4!"

3rd POV 

Before dinner~

Kanon, Hajime and Haru walked back into the room they were in earlier. This time, however, the room was empty except for Aoi and themselves.

Kanon stretched her arm as she said, "Ahh! Finally done! That took a long time. So glad I didn't bring a lot of things back from America!~"