Chapter 14

Disclaimer: I don't own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it, nor do I own the pictures and songs I use. I only own this story itself and my OC, Mutsuki Kanon.  

"Normal​ ​speeches​ ​like​ ​this​ ​are​ ​spoken​ ​out​ ​loud."

Italicised​ ​speeches​ ​like​ ​this​ ​are​ ​thoughts.

This is what she's wearing at the beginning of this chapter:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kanon's POV

I woke up to the alarms of my phone. I stretched my arms and legs to get rid of the stiffness from sleeping.

I yawned while reaching for my phone. I looked at the date and smiled.

"Finally! I'm so excited!"

Later~

3rd POV

"Thanks for having me today!" Kanon said.

"Now then, before we end, do you have anything you would like to say, Kanon-san?" the MC asked her.

"Actually, I do! I'm sure everyone already knows, but I have a handshake event this afternoon. I can't wait to see everyone there! Afterwards, I will be performing a few songs.

In addition, I will also be performing a new song that was a collaboration between me and a composer from Shining Agency, Nanami Haruka-chan.

Also, there are also special goods given only at the event!

I can't wait to see everyone. See you!~"

Kanon waved bye bye.

*turn off*

"That's what I was talking about!" a girl told her younger brother, "I absolutely need to go this time! Especially because last time, I couldn't go. I. Need. To. Go!!!"

"You're sick," Shunpei said while on his tablet, "How are you supposed to go like that."

*cough cough* "Urgh... I don't want to, but it can't be helped. Please, Shunpei! I'll never ever ask anything from you again! Please go to the handshake event for me again!!!!"

"No. You said that last time."

"I really wanted the handshake, but this time, I want to, at the very least, get the goods that's only available at that event. Please!"

"Don't wanna. How is it even possible for you to get another cold just before another event anyway sis. How lame."

"I know..."

"What were you doing this time?"

"... I was listening to Kanon-chan's songs all night..."

"And you went to sleep. With the AC on. With your hair wet. Again."