Chapter 4

Disclaimer: No matter how many times I wish, I don't and will not ever own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it.I don't own the pictures I use either. I would only own this story and my OC, Mutsuki Kanon.

"Normal speeches like this are spoken out loud."

Italicised speeches like this are thoughts.

Moving on to the story~

This is what she's wearing in this chapter (don't mind the person or the watermark):

Kanon's POV

"WHAT!" they exclaimed, with some voices louder than others.

"Teehee!" I said in reply.

"If you attended University in America, then does that mean you're really smart?" Nagatsuki-kun asked.

I tilted my head up slightly with the tips of my chopstick on my lips. "Well... I guess I would say that I'm smart, but I sort of have a cheat?" I trailed off.

"Kanon, you're confusing them even more," nii-san told me.

I looked at them and realised that they were looking a bit confused, although some didn't show it as much.

"I guess I should explain, shouldn't I?" I said to myself, "I actually have a photographic memory." I smiled.

Kakeru-kun and Koi-kun turned their heads towards each other, still looking confused, before turning back to me.

"What's a photographic memory?" Kakeru-kun asked me, slightly tilting his head to the side.

I was about to explain when nii-san spoke up to explain.

"Photographic memory is the ability to vividly recall images from memory after only a few instances of exposure, with high precision for a brief time after exposure."

"To explain it simply, it means that I can remember everything I've seen. For example, if I were to take even a glimpse at a picture right now, I would still remember it after many years. That sort of thing."

"Sugoi!" Koi-kun said with sparkly eyes.

"I've been reading a lot since I was young, so I just suck in all the information like a sponge," I said, "anyway, we should eat the food before they get cold."

At this, everyone picked up their chopsticks and continued eating. While we ate, we chatted a bit. Once we finished, I was about to start picking up plates when Kannazuki-kun picked up the plates in front of me. I looked up to see Kakeru-kun and Koi-kun also picking up the plates around the table.

"We'll do it. Kanon-san already helped with making dinner, so we'll wash the dishes."

"Arigatou, Kannazuki-kun."