Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I don't own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it, nor do I own the pictures and songs I use. I only own this story itself and my OC, Mutsuki Kanon.

Above is just a random song to listen to

"Normal​ ​speeches​ ​like​ ​this​ ​are​ ​spoken​ ​out​ ​loud."

Italicised​ ​speeches​ ​like​ ​this​ ​are​ ​thoughts.

This is what she's wearing in this chapter (without the pink shirt underneath):

Kanon's POV

A few days later~

I got into the car with Ōtsuki-san in the driver seat and buckled the seat belt securely.

Once the car started up, I asked Ōtsuki-san about my next job: "What's next?"

"Commercial for a new product. Also, I am needed by the office so I will go straight after I drop you off. Do you think you can find your way back?" Ōtsuki-san asked me, clearly worried.

"I'll be fine. If I get lost I'll ask for directions, so don't worry," I reassured him.

"If you say so... Also, don't forget your disguise, ok? You are a celebrity, so be wary of who you talk to and try not to get bombarded by fans, ok? It happens quite a few times," he informed me.

I waved my hand around.

"Don't worry, I won't forget," I told Ōtsuki-san.

Geez, such a worrywart... I thought.

Just as the car stopped at a red traffic light, my phone vibrated, meaning I had gotten a text message. I slid my hand into my pockets and got my phone out. Opening the text message, I smiled. It was a text from a relative asking me for help.

Before I replied back, I asked Ōtsuki-san a question.

"Ōtsuki-san? Do I have anything scheduled after this?"

"No," he replied with a tone of curiosity, "Is there somewhere you would like to go?"

I nodded.

"Well, as long as you arrive back home safely, I don't mind. But please be careful," he told me.

Forever the worrywart, I thought, chuckling fondly.

I texted back to my relative with a positive answer. He quickly replied back. With that done, I made a phone call to a close acquaintance of mine, ordering some drinks.

Soon, we had reached our destination so Ōtsuki-san stopped the car in front of a building and I stepped out alone. I waved him goodbye as I watched the car leave. When the car disappeared around the corner, I hummed as I walked into the building and to the reception.