Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I don't own Tsukiuta, the songs or the characters in it, nor do I own the pictures and songs I use. I don't own Haikyuu!! either. I only own this story itself and my OC, Mutsuki Kanon.

Above is just a random song to listen to

She's wearing same clothes as last chapter.

Kanon's POV

I looked at them, confused at why they were staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You can speak English fluently?!" they all exclaimed.

"Well, I did live in America for a while," I reminded them. "Anyways, we should continue eating before the food gets cold, ok?"

Just like that, all the boys started eating at lightning speed, like they all had a black hole for a stomach.

I continued to talk and laugh with the girls while my hand was stroking Luna's soft fur.

"No way! You can play three different instruments?!" Hitoka-chan exclaimed.

"It's nothing big, really. To be honest, at first, I only wanted to learn the piano, saxophone and violin because their was a song I wanted to play on it. Once I started though, I began to learn more and more songs and techniques and I began to play better. Now, I really like to play them whenever I can," I told them, feeling nostalgic.

"Still, that's really good! Now I really want to hear you play something..." Eri-san pouted.

"Maybe we can meet up another time?" I proposed.

They all agreed. "That sounds great! We should swap phone numbers you know! To keep in touch and everything. Maybe we can also rant to each other about our teams!" Kaori-chan suggested jokingly, although not entirely.

We all laughed at the thought of ranting about their team's personalities and attitudes.

Surprised at the sudden loud noise, Luna woke up. She jumped out of my lap and went, walking to somewhere quiet to nap some more.

Meanwhile, elsewhere~

3rd POV 

Leaders of Procella and Six Gravity coincidentally bumped into each other on their way back and they (read: Shun) decided they might as well walk back together.

"Hey Hajime."

"What is it?" Hajime responded.

"I don't think I've seen Kanon-chan at all today," Shun stated curiously.

"Hmm..."

They were reaching the entrance to their dorm when they sawŌtsuki-san, Kanon's manager, walk out of the dorm.

"Ōtsuki-san," Hajime called out.

 Ōtsuki stopped his tracks and turned to Hajime.

"Yes? Oh, Hajime-kun, Shun-kun as well! What do you need from me?"

"I haven't seen Kanon at all today, so I ("we!" )was wondering if you know where she is," Hajime asked.

"Oh! She didn't tell you? She's at..."

Back to Kanon + time skip~

Kanon's POV

Eventually the sun started setting and it was about time to go. Well, me at least. And Karasuno too, since they didn't live in Saitama, nor near it.

I had gotten a phone call fromŌtsuki-san not too long ago, so I was expecting him to be here soon, therefore I decided to wait at the gates for his car to come by.

Meanwhile, me and the girls were just saying our goodbyes when a familiar car came around the corner.

It stopped in front of us and the back door opened.

"Nii-san! Shun-san..." I said as he walked to me. "What are you two doing all the way out here?"

"I haven't seen you at all today, and I heard that you were here with grandfather, so I came to pick you up withŌtsuki-san. He decided to tag along," he told me, pointing at Shun-san in the last sentence.

"I had nothing to do, you see, so here I am!" he said, smiling and arms wide.

"Right..." I said, skeptical.

"Let's go then, since grandfather clearly isn't here," nii-san said, turning to get back into the car.

"Ah! Just one moment," I told him.

I turned around and waved goodbye to everyone before getting into the car. Strangely, the girls all seemed dumbstruck, but I didn't pay much attention. Right before I stepped into the car, I heard a cat noise.

Meow~

"Luna!" I exclaimed.

I leaned down to pick her up before I actually got into the car. I put on the seat belt and placed Luna comfortably on my lap before the car started up. Nii-san, who was sitting next to me while Shun-san sat at the front, looked at Luna before looking at me, with a puzzled face. Understanding his question, I simply replied: "I found her."

He nodded and just turned back to the window and leaned on his hand.

I looked at Luna and smiled. I scratched her chin softly and she meowed in return.

I looked out the window and thought:

It was fun today!

~Author's Note~

Hey guys! Sorry about this miserable and late-but-not-really-late-cuz-I-didn't-tell-you-when-I-would-update chapter. In my defense, I was reading fanfics and going to work. I've got a busy social life ya know! Either ways, there might be a 2nd update in the holidays, but no promises, so yea...

Like usual, any mistakes or ideas, PM me or comment here.

Cya!~

colourless-sky1819 out~

Publish date: 09/07/17