Thirty Six

I realized that I forgot about Erin in the last chapter so here's a chapter in her POV

Erin.

It happened. I don't know how or why, but it happened. I woke up and saw the blonde girl laying there, and just knew it was coming true. Jennifer is one of us now, and she's taking it surprisingly well. She isn't freaking out, she's really quiet.

"How are you so calm?" Olivia asked her randomly, basically reading my mind. Jennifer shrugged.

"I don't know, I feel like I deserved this. I've never been nice to anyone, maybe the world is finally getting payback," she mumbled, and we just looked at her. How do you reply to that?

We didn't reply in the end, we just ignored it. There's nothing that could make her feel ok in this moment, she only just got here. She also probably thinks she's going insane, considering all that we told her. We filled her in on what's going on, and she just kind of looked at us like we were crazy. I understand why, I would, too.

"Alright, so I think it's time we test a few things," Emma spoke up, and we all turned to look at her. "Lauren, you made those pancakes appear, and I'm just wondering if you can do it again," she explained, and we all agreed. Imagine if she could do that? Just make things appear out of nowhere?

Lauren agreed, and we decided to see if she could make pancakes appear again, but seven of them instead of two. She nodded, then looked at the ground and started to focus. It wasn't long before a plate started to appear, and it looked almost like dust swirling into shape. Once the pancakes were there completely, we looked up at Lauren to see her looking very exhausted. She had blood trickling from both sides of her nose, and her eyes were lidded a bit. She reached up, wiping the blood from her nose and then examining it. She looked confused, then looked back up at us.

"I feel really drained. Like all the energy was just sucked out of me. But I did it," she mumbled, suddenly laying down and closing her eyes.

"How does she do that?" Lucy asked, squinting her eyes at Lauren.

"She has a power, it's called materialization," Adrianna replied, her words slower. I looked over to see her eyebrows furrowed. "You asked, and I just knew the answer," she whispered, and I immediately walked a bit closer.

"Adrianna, what is something weird that has been happening to me lately?" I asked, and it took her no time at all to answer.

"You're having realistic dreams, but they aren't actually dreams. They're visions, you're seeing future events unfold," she replied, then looked around at all of us again but with wide eyes. She looked almost scared.

"And what's going on with you right now?" I asked, and she met my gaze nervously.

"I know anything and everything. I have knowledge of everything. It's called omniscience," she replied, and I slowly turned toward Emma. She looked scared, and looked like she had no idea what to do. I wouldn't, either. "And your power is called precognition. Although, the visions you have are not set in stone. There's a chance they won't happen, it just depends," she rambled on, and I just continued to look at her with big eyes. It was silent for a very long time before Emma spoke up.

"Alright, well, that's a start. We can get out, I know we can."

-

Shitty end and I know this was really short, but I'm very tired and writing this on Christmas. Still exiting, though! Finally some straight answers.