Chapter Four

^^ Stiles Matthews

Chapter Four:

Cecilia's POV:

Stella's birthday went smoothly. I had bought her some new perfume she really liked, along with a purse. Stiles had gotten her a gift card because that was literally how Stiles rolled and Jackson gave her a Tiffany necklace.

We were having a sleepover with just the two of us because Jackson had a game out of town the next day and Stiles had lacrosse training in the morning. Stephen was out with some of his soccer buddies.

Stella and I were on the sofa watching 22 Jumpstreet on Netflix when Max came and plopped down in the chair next to us. He had a beer and a slice of pizza he ordered.

"What are you kids watching?" He asked.

"One; you know this movie because like Cecilia you watch it all the time and two; you are seven years older than us. We are not kids." Stella said and Max only smiled.

"I know, I know...mind if I watch with you guys?" He asked and both of us shrugged not caring.

"Where's mom?" Stella asked.

"Emergency that they needed her for. I swore they have other doctors in the emergency room." Max said rolling his eyes.

"Weird. Oh well you can hang with us." Stella shrugged. We continued watching the movie and I glanced away at all the kissing and grinding the spring break teens were doing. God I am so immature.

"How come you guys don't go on spring break?" Max asked.

"Because we live in Vancouver where it is cold." Stella chuckled.

"You guys should go somewhere warm for spring break. It's your senior year." He said.

"Cece and I went to lacrosse camps for the past five years." Stella noted.

"Go party, have hook ups with boys and drink." He said and I shook my head.

"Too bad for you Cece?" He asked and my cheeks flushed.

"Cecilia focuses on school and sports because she is a strong and independent woman." Stella said and I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Too good for high school boys? Not up to your standards, eh? You will probably marry someone a bit older than you." Max said.

"Hopefully you."

God I wish I said that.

"Maybe." I answered while shrugging. We all turned back to the movie in silence.

"By the way Cecilia is going to come with us Sunday. Mom says she has to work." Stella said. Stella invited me to Max's game. He had bench side tickets that were apparently really nice.

"Of course she has to work. Not like it is the third Sunday in a row." Max said clearly upset. Poor guy, I would never do that to him. I haven't seen Stella's mom, Katherine in weeks. It seemed like she was always working. Poor Max.

"No problem. You guys should have fun." He assured.

"By the way we got a party tomorrow night." Stella grinned. My birthday was two weekends ago and Stella insisted on having a small party combined for both of our birthday's.

"Exciting. Your mother and I are supposed to be going out with a couple of guys from the team but who knows." Max shrugged. I wasn't one for parties but I was doing it because it would mainly be close friends and hell I could use a drunken night.