Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven:

Cecilia's POV:

"Well it's not Canada..." I whispered. I wandered to a cheap hotel, I got a room for the night and it wasn't as bad as I expected. Once I got in I dropped my bag on the couch in the corner of the room and sat down on the bed tiredly.

"I can't be a stripper because I'm pregnant..." I muttered.

"Wait...are there pregnant strippers?" I asked. As I was about to pull out my phone and type the question into Google, my phone began ringing. I looked at the screen and sighed heavily. My heart sank as I read the name and I had no choice but to answer.

"Hi Anne..." I said softly and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh my baby...Where are you?" She asked.

"Anchorage."

"Anchorage!? Alaska!?" She exclaimed. I nodded sheepishly although she couldn't see it so I muttered out a yes.

"What hotel are you at? I will be there tomorrow." She said and I could hear her shuffling around through the phone.

"Anne no! I need to do this! You can't leave your job." I said and she stopped.

"Cecilia you are the closest thing I have to a daughter, I will not let you run away on your own and while you're pregnant- Stiles told me. He is scared for you, you should have told me." She said and I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"I know, Anne but you know how my parents are. They would have disowned me."

"And you and I could have left. Sweetheart, being pregnant is a big thing. You need vitamins and appointments and good food and all that stuff. Let me help you, please. I have a lot of money saved up. We could get a small place, I could find work out there and I could help you find your mom and dad." She pleaded.

"Ok, Anne." I said softly. I told her the address of the hotel I was at and I could hear the sense of relief in her voice.

"Stay safe, love I will see you soon." She said and I hung up. I got up and shrugged off my jacket and hat and draped it over the desk chair. I dug into my bag and pulled out an old Billy Talent shirt and a pair of leggings. I got changed and brushed my teeth and turned on the small TV while cuddling into the hard bed.

Stiles' POV:

"Why isn't she answering!? Stiles I know you know where she is! If she didn't tell me she would have told you!" Stella yelled while slamming her pink phone down onto the table. Stella was going through a difficult time and she needed her best friend. I was her and Cece's best friend but her and Ce had a bond that no one had.

"She didn't want me to tell you." I sighed. It had been two and a half weeks since Ce left without telling anyone. I had called her once to check up on her and her house keeper Anne had went to Anchorage with her. Anne was more of a mother to her than Cecilia's actual adoptive mother.

"Stiles if you don't tell me I will break your balls and-" She was cut off by Max walking in. He was somewhat better but he had huge bags under his eyes and he was even playing like shit in soccer.

"Why are you yelling at the poor boy?" He asked.

"Cecilia left without saying a word and Stiles knows where she is!" She yelled her blue eyes narrowing at me. Max's eyes opened and I frowned at him as he looked at me.

"What are you talking about? She left? Where?" He asked suddenly concerned.

"Doesn't concern you, buddy." Once the words left my mouth Max rolled his eyes and his jaw clenched.

"Stiles where is she." Stella demanded and I sighed heavily.

"Anchorage." I said.

"Anchorage? Where is that?" She asked.

"Alaska." Max said with his arms folded.

"But there is another thing..." I began. Max had walked to the fridge and received a bottle of water.

"What? Like why would she go to Alaska? I mean she mentioned that her real parents were there, but shouldn't she finish school first?" Stella rambled.

Sorry Cecilia.

"She's pregnant." I said. The water fell from Max's hands and Stella stared at me wide-eyed.

"She's pregnant!?"