Chapter Seventeen

Please don't say this story is moving too fast because if anything I made the original book move way faster than this.

Chapter Seventeen:

Cecilia's POV:

"Wow he looks so much like Max..." Stella said while cradling Caleb to her chest. Her and Stiles took the weekend to come and visit.

Caleb was almost three months old and he was growing so fast. He was literally the happiest baby ever. He had Max's eyes there was no doubt about it. They were that gorgeous blue that I fell in love with all the time. He also had the light brown hair that both Max and I had. But everything about him was Max. His nose, his mouth...everything.

"Max really misses you, you know. He is dying to hear from you." She said while laying Caleb on his back on the floor. He had a soft blanket out with this contraption that dangled toys above him.

Stiles had gone out with Anne to get something for dinner while Stella and I had time alone.

"I know, it's just every time someone even said his name my heart began racing and my stomach did flips. It still does it now and Anne and my doctor didn't want anything to give me stress. How is he?" I asked softly while resting my chin in my palm.

"He was a wreck for the longest time. When my mom left he wouldn't even leave his room. He went to soccer, came home, got drunk and slept. Then when he found out you were pregnant and that you had left he became frustrated and he would just watch 21 and 22 Jumpstreet." She giggled and I smiled. Max knew those were my two favourite movies.

"Then when Stiles told us you would be due soon he began wondering what you were having and what the baby would look like. He said he hoped that it was a girl and that she would have your lips and nose. It was cute and sad." She said looking down at Caleb.

"When you go back will you tell him about Caleb?" I asked softly and she nodded.

"Are you ever going to come back Stella?" She asked.

"One day. I want to open my own gym in Vancouver." I smiled and she laughed.

"I'm glad you are going through with that. I thought you would give up." She admitted and I laughed while hitting her arm.

"No I'm dead serious. I want too, my parents think it's a good idea as does Anne." I said.

"What about Tania and Derek? Have you heard from them."

"Anne called them and explained what had happened and that I met Marcus and Connie. They were upset but understood. I mean I am eighteen, I'm going to be nineteen soon." Stella sighed and leaned against the couch.

"I wasn't going to tell you but I have too." She began.

"Tell me what?" I asked curiously.

"So a guy on Max's team convinced him to start dating again because for nine months Max saw no one." She began and I felt my chest tighten at her words. Max had moved on?

"Please don't get upset. He is literally taking anyone's advice. So he began dating this Emily chick and holy shit is she ever annoying." Stella groaned and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Seriously! Whenever she comes over she just talks about how hot he is and that his lips are soft and stuff like that. I turned to her and I said, lady he may not be my blood dad but he is still my dad in my eyes. He is still paying for the rest of my tuition and for the roof over my head." She laughed and I laughed with her.

"And he likes that?" I asked.

"God no, he tells me how much she drives him insane. He said she's very materialistic and that all she wants is for him to buy her stuff. He doesn't like her one bit." I smiled and laughed and Stella rubbed my shoulder.

"I can't wait for you to move back to Vancouver. I miss you, I mean you totally missed prom which I'm super pissed about." She teased while folding her arms.

"I know, but I saw the pictures you sent. You and Jackson looked so cute and I watch him on TV he is doing really well." I said and a smile lit up her face.

"He is, he is having so much fun and you know what the greatest part is? All these girls are like screaming over him and he doesn't care." She said happily and I smiled. Stella was still a virgin as was Jackson. They both were too caught up in sports and school to even have at it and I thought it was cute. Stella wanted a fairy tale where she is a princess and she doesn't lose her virginity until she is married.

She is so freaking cute.

"I can't wait for you two to get married. Like you guys are those couples on Youtube and Twitter." I said and she blushed.

"Stop." She said embarrassed.