Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty:

Cecilia:

I woke up to my back pressed against Max's chest. He was warm and I was so happy I just snuggled deeper into his embrace. His arm tightened around my waist and he placed slow kisses along the back of my head and ear.

"Good morning, pretty girl." He hummed. His sleepy voice was amazing and I sighed contently.

"Good morning." I said softly while running my hand along his bare arm.

"We have to shower." He said and I pouted. I didn't want this moment to end.

"But it's so warm under here." I said turning and facing his chest.

"Don't we have to get Caleb?" He asked.

"Yep. I have to get to work." I said pushing the covers off of me. I got out and padded to his bathroom and I turned on the water. Max had a huge shower and I loved it.

I walked back out and Max was grabbing clothes. As I said I kept clothes here all the time so I went into Stella's room and yanked open the drawer she gave me.

I pulled out clothes and walked back into the room to find Max already in the shower.

"Didn't know you were invited." I teased.

"Save hot water this way, doll." He called and I laughed taking off my clothes and stepping into the shower with him.

Once we were finished I dried off and pulled on a pair of leggings and a hoodie. My hair was still damp so I tied it into a bun and made my way downstairs. Jake was opening the gym this morning but I had to stop and grab Caleb. Anne had some errands to run today.

I quickly raided the fridge for fruit while Max made coffee. I poured various fruits into a bowl and began eating them while Max handed me a to-go cup.

"You're coming?" I asked surprised.

"Yea. Why not?" He smirked. I raised an eyebrow at him but allowed him to come anyways. We drove in his minivan to my house and the whole way I was teasing him in how he had a minivan in the first place.

"I was planning ahead. I like big families." He defended while we stopped in front of my house.

We got out and I opened the front door and immediately heard the sound of Anne's classical music playing. Caleb loved music and he enjoyed Anne's music as well.

"Mommy! Daddy!" He smiled standing up from his toys and running over. I scooped him up and Anne came in with her usual cup of tea.

"Hello love, did you guys have fun last night?" She asked as I kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"It was good. Thank you for watching him, Anne. I really appreciate it." I smiled and she took my hand.

"I love you both. I can watch him whenever you need me." She smiled.

"Thank you. I have to get to work. Have fun with your errands." I smiled while getting Caleb clothes.

"Max, how are you?" Anne asked.

"I'm great Anne, how are you doing?" He asked. I smiled while grabbing Caleb dark jeans and a hoodie and walked back out.

"Max, can you change him?" I asked while handing him the clothes. He smiled happily and helped Caleb get ready while I packed some toys and snacks. Once we were finished I slipped on Caleb's shoes and we made our way out the door.

Once we arrived at the gym I noticed a lot of cars in the parking lot.

"What's with all the cars? I don't have any classes." I frowned while Max took Caleb's hand.

I made my way to the garages and I looked inside to see Max's whole soccer team inside working out along with other people. Jake was shuffling around and helping people and my jaw dropped.

"T-there is so many people in there!" I yelled pointing to all the people.

Max laughed as I ran in and looked around. Everyone saw me and turned and began clapping. Jake came over and handed me a chart.

"We just signed thirty new members today. We are doing so well!" Jake said happily and I smiled.

"I-I have to order more gym bags and finally get our gym shirts going!" I said placing my bags at the front.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"You're welcome, go do your thing. I will watch Caleb." He said and I smiled.

"Thanks! Love ya!" I called walking fast away. As I did I stopped and turned back as Max was just smiling at me. I just said 'love ya'.

"I- uh..." I stuttered.

"Love ya!" He teased while blowing me a kiss.