Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen:

Max's POV:

I went away for the weekend while Stella went to see Cecilia. I didn't want to be stuck in the house considering that Stephen was at a training camp. So I took Emily to Vegas for the weekend.

It was good considering I was drunk the whole weekend and although drunk sex with Emily is horrible compared to Cecilia, it was still nice to be drunk and receive a lap dance even if it was terrible.

When I came back Stella was already home. She was doing some studying that she had missed due to lacrosse. After I put away all my clothes I went downstairs, not really sure what to do.

"How was your weekend?" She asked.

"It was good. How was yours?" I asked.

"It was great. I missed Cece so much and it was fun to see her again. She looks amazing, she is all glowy and happy and my God she lost all the baby weight and she looks incredible." She said and I felt like snapping at her for rubbing it in. I know Cecilia looked great and she probably looked better when she was pregnant.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She's good. She is really happy. Do you want to see pictures of the baby?" She asked and I looked at the floor before nodding and she smiled.

"I already put them on my laptop. Max he is so cute." At the mention of 'he' my heart swelled. I had a son. I had a baby boy.

She opened up her photo's and enlarged the picture of a baby who was just born. I smiled and studied his small face. His eyes were closed and he had large cheeks.

"He was born January thirteenth at five-thirty in the evening. He was nine pounds and five ounces. He's big." She said smiling while clicking to the next picture of the baby on Cecilia's chest. She was smiling down at him and her long hair was in a messy bun. She looked gorgeous even though she was sweaty and tired in the picture.

"His name is Caleb Maxwell Johnson-Andrews." She said and I froze.

"His middle name is Maxwell?" I asked and she nodded.

"And she said his name will have both last names." She explained and I smiled as we continued going through the pictures.

"Here I took this on the weekend." She said. It was Cecilia wearing a pair of black Reebok leggings and a Cross fit white long sleeve. Her hair was tied back into a tight ponytail and her light brown hair reached the middle of her back.

Caleb was in her arms and he had on jeans and a hoodie with a lacrosse player on it.

"She got him a hoodie with her number and name on the back. He looks exactly like you." She said. I tore my gaze away from Cecilia and she changed the picture to a close up of Caleb. He did look like me. He had extremely bright eyes and he had my nose and mouth, his hair was a bit long and it was fairly light.

"She said his hair is getting darker, she said he is growing so fast that it's insane." She smiled.

"He's really cute..." I said sighing and she rested her hand on top of mine.

"Cecilia is stubborn Max, as are you. I know deep down she wants to see you so bad but she keeps finding some dumb excuse. But trust me she still loves you." She assured and I smiled.

"Thanks Stells, can you send me those pictures?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course, don't worry about it too much. He is doing really well and she is really happy. She found her real parents and she has three little brothers." I couldn't help but smile. As long as Cecilia was happy then I could be happy or at least try to be. As much as I wanted to be able to hold Max and watch him learn new things, I couldn't push her.

As I went upstairs my phone pinged and I looked at the pictures Stella sent me. I picked the one of Cecilia holding Caleb and I made it my lock screen on my phone. I sent a picture to Jack telling him I had a son named Caleb and he sent back a thumbs up.

"Future soccer star. Good progress! She will be back soon!" He sent. I felt like sending back that there was no progress but I didn't.

I sent Cecilia a text knowing that she would read it. I told her that Caleb was amazing and that she looked gorgeous and that I was glad that both her and Caleb were happy and healthy.