Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen:

Cecilia's POV:  *A Few Months Later*

I successfully completed high school and received my diploma. I had received numerous emails from universities for lacrosse asking me about what happened and I lied and said I had an injury. I didn't really want the whole world knowing that Cecilia Johnson is pregnant.

I was having a boy which Anne was extremely excited about. She had picked out a hundred names and we narrowed it down to one. Caleb.

Caleb Maxwell Johnson-Andrews. A mouth full...I know.

I put both of our last names because no matter what, he is still Max's son and that will always remain so.

I spoke to Stella once a few months back and she was upset that I didn't tell her how I was feeling. I told her I just needed some time before I could face Max and she understood. Her and Stiles were coming up soon for when Caleb would be born. Max had called me numerous times and I never answered. He would leave me voice mails saying that he just wanted to talk and that if he could come see me with Stella and Stiles.

I told Stiles I didn't want to see him and Stiles relayed the message...apparently he wasn't too happy about it.

Just the thought of seeing Max made my heart race and I told Anne about it and she thought it would be best if I didn't see Max. She didn't want any stress on me or Caleb...Like let's all pray for Anne. Like she rocks.

I was currently stretching out my back and my hips because they were sore and for child birth the doctor said it would be helpful to begin stretching those muscles.

I heard the door open and a few seconds later Anne walked in.

"That boy Noah asked how you were feeling today." Anne smiled while sitting down and watching me.

Noah was a University student who loved the diner that Anne worked at. He told me he had been going there since he was a boy. Whenever I was there he would sit by me and he would show me the work he was studying for. He was cute and smart but I just couldn't move on. Not yet.

"What did you say to him?" I asked.

"I told him you were having some back pain and that you were going out with your mother for some more clothes shopping. You're due very soon and you haven't many clothes for Caleb." She noted and I smiled.

"I know." I said standing up.

I walked to my room and took off the workout shirt I was wearing and pulled on a white long sleeve followed by a cream coloured cardigan. I pulled on new leggings and I walked back out to see Anne cleaning the counter.

"Are you ready, love?" She asked and I nodded.

Max's POV:

"What do I do? She won't let me see her." I sighed. Jack watched as I stared at the ground.

"Give her time. Having a baby is stressful. You don't want to stress her out even more. Did she tell you what she was having?" Jack asked.

"No. She won't answer my calls. She had that kid Stiles tell me." I explained and he nodded.

"How is Stella? You told me she was pissed at you."

"She's better now. She's still a little cold but better."

"Well, all I can tell you right now is focus on soccer. We got training so just focus on that and Stephen he is going to be drafted soon and Stells is going to university and her boyfriend is playing for the Canucks, everyone is moving on. It's hard too but you have to do it at some point." He said and I nodded.

"Hey why don't you go on a date? That chick Emily is always asking about you, you know the one that Louis knows?" He asked.

"Dude, why would I go on a date if I like the woman who is having my child?" I asked.

"Because the other woman can get your mind off of her. When was the last time you had sex?" He asked.

"Since Cecilia." I said.

"Dude that was almost nine months ago are you fucking insane?" He asked.

"You had to do it when Mila was pregnant!" I said.

"No! We still fucked while she was pregnant and even when it was close to her due date she still blew me." He said.

"Isn't it like three months you have to wait after before you can have sex again?" I asked.

"Six weeks. But still she blew me and gave me hand jobs when she wasn't resting." He smirked.

"So I'm doing this wrong?" I asked.

"Yes. Nine months without sex...my God..." He whispered while shaking his head.