Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine:

Cecilia:

Smut (It's not good I promise I will do a better one soon!)

His lips moved down to my jaw and to just below my ear. He sucked the skin harshly and I squealed and tried to curl away from him but he wouldn't let me. His lips met mine again for yet another sweet kiss. Don't get me wrong, I loved the sweet kisses but I wanted a little bit of teeth and tongue.

I grinded my hips down onto his and he groaned and he reached behind my head and pulled my hair causing my head to tilt back. He attacked my throat again and I moaned breathlessly at the sucking and biting.

I grinded my hips down again and his mouth returned to mine but this time his tongue was literally down my throat. Like tonsil hockey big time. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling his body flush against mine. As I felt him harden even more something clicked into my brain (And no it's not about how fast we are moving, it's a fictional story. Get over it) but rather that Caleb came last time due to no protection.

"You better use protection this time." I muttered against his lips. He pulled back and dug into his pockets.

"Upstairs." He said and I held out my arms.

"Carry me." I said smiling sweetly. He laughed and scooped me up by my waist, I wrapped my legs tightly around him and kissed his cheek. His lips were all swollen and puffy and I dug my teeth into my bottom lip at the sight. I smirked and I kissed his jaw lightly and he groaned.

"Ce, I am walking up the stairs." He pleaded and I giggled moving down to his Adam's apple which I knew would make him lose it. He set me down at the top of the stairs and pushed me back to a wall. His lips were crushed against mine roughly as he held my face in place. He pulled back and kissed my forehead sweetly.

"Bedroom, doll." He smiled and I turned and a sharp smack was made to my bum. I turned and my jaw dropped at him and I laughed. I opened the door to his bedroom and stepped inside.

He must have gotten a new bed because this wasn't Katherine's style. His bed graced the floor slightly with a padded headboard and grey bedding, the rest of his room was decked out in black and grey furniture.

As I looked around his hand landed on my bum again and I jumped forward slightly. He grabbed my wrist and spun my back to him where his lips met mine again. His hands moved down to grope the flesh in his hands.

"Why do you keep touching my butt?" I asked.

"Because I like it." He said picking me up lightly and tossing me effortlessly onto his bed. He pulled off his shirt in one motion and my heart fluttered at the sight of his chest. Being intoxicated I didn't notice all the fine details. He had a few tattoos scattered on his chest and one on the side of his ribs.

I went to take off my shirt but he stopped me.

"I want to do it." He said and I blushed slightly. He pushed down his shorts to reveal his skin tight black Calvin Klein's (everyone has these in stories). He grabbed my hand and helped me up and he sat down on his bed and brought me between his legs.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and lifted it over my head to reveal the navy blue bra I wore underneath. He licked his lips and tossed the shirt away. His hands grabbed the waist band of my sweats and he pressed a kiss to my stretch marks before pulling them down slowly. He made sure to run his hands along my thighs until my sweats were pooling at my feet.

I stepped out of them and he grinned and ran his hands up my legs again.

He stood up and lightly pushed me back down again. His lips reconnected with mine and I felt his fingers cross over the band of my boy shorts. He pulled them off and the cold air hit my core and I squeezed my legs shut from it.

"For the past while the only thing that was on my mind which kept me up all fucking night. Was remembering how tight you were around me. God I missed you doll." He said burying his face into my hair. I blushed and he reached behind to unclip my bra. His hands found my breasts where he groped and massaged the flesh with his large hands. I moaned as he kissed along the tops of my breasts making sure to leave dark bruises.

His hand trailed down between my legs and his finger ran through my folds agonizingly slow. I groaned trying to move my hips and his hand was soon gone. I opened my eyes to see him remove his fingers from his mouth.

"See? I missed that, doll." He whispered kissing down my stomach.

"M-Max?" I called out and he immediately stopped.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Er-yea. Can you just fuck me already?" I asked softly and he smiled and kissed my lips passionately.

"I will fuck you senseless soon. You're the mother of the most beautiful kid on the planet and you gave me him. Let me make love to you." He said and I blushed. This is what Jake said, Max gave me the look that said he wanted to make love to me on top of rose petals.

My heart fluttered at his words and I nodded. He pushed down his boxers revealing his member and I mentally high-fived myself. You took all of that. Way to go, Cece.

I watched him intently as he rolled on a condom and for a moment he stood still.

"Hello?" He called and I looked up.

"Are you going to keep staring at me?" He laughed and I smiled.

"Done." I said. He reached down and kissed my neck again and with one swift thrust he was inside again. I literally came like right there. Girl, last time was with Max and he was the best even though we were intoxicated. I haven't had sex in a while.

I moaned his name and arched my back while he slowly pulled out and rocked his hips back in. My stomach clenched at the thought of what it would be like to be fucked senseless by Max.

"Whatever you're thinking of...stop it. Or I will cum in two thrusts." He growled biting his lip.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly trying to hold off my dirty thoughts. It didn't work and he stilled while inside me and I pouted at him.

"Cecilia-"

"Max." I shot back.

"This will be over before you know it."

"I almost came from the first thrust." I snapped and his eyes widened and he smirked. Well there goes his ego. He pulled out and snapped his hips back and my nails dug sharply into his back.

"What were you thinking about?" He asked as he continued his movements. I didn't answer because I was literally right there...until he stopped.

"Tell me what you were thinking about." He ordered.

"After!" I whined.

"No. I want to hear it." He ordered. I sucked in a deep breath as he rocked his hips again.

"I was thinking about being fucked senseless by you." I spat and he grinned again and sped up his thrusts. I came soon after screaming his name at the top of my lungs which he loved. He came soon after and collapsed next to me, throwing the remnants in the trash.

"Shower in the morning." He said tiredly and I nodded pulling my underwear and shirt back on. I laid under his covers and watched as he pulled his Calvin's back on and laid next to me.

"I don't think you're supposed to talk that much during sex." I said.

"No I don't think so either." He laughed.