Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One:

Max's POV:

I pulled up in front of Cecilia's gym at eight forty-five. The garage doors were open and the radio was playing. I got out of my car and walked up to see a few pregnant women standing and chatting. They all gushed when they saw me and I smiled and said hello.

I chatted with them and they told me that they saw the flyer for Cecilia's gym in numerous children stores and grocery stores and they loved how she had pregnancy stretching classes. I smiled and glanced back to see Cecilia walk out. She had on leggings and a sports bra and her hair was in a ponytail. She was smiling and she had no makeup on but she looked amazing.

"Can you believe she had a baby? I mean she is what? Nineteen going on twenty? She looks amazing." One woman said and I smiled while Cecilia grabbed a red long sleeve from a workout machine and she shoved it on over her head. She walked over and her eyes met mine and she smiled brightly.

"Good morning ladies. This first class is on the house, please tell everyone and honestly let me know what you guys think." She smiled and the ladies nodded. I sat at a desk near the garage doors and I opened up the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

"Honestly, guys these stretches saved me. I had horrible back and hip pain and these stretches really open up your hips and help with the tension in your back." She explained. Man I wish I could have experienced Cecilia pregnant. She was probably glowy and Caleb would kick or something and then ultrasounds and name picking. Although I do really like the name Caleb

After an hour the class ended and all the ladies crowded around Cecilia asking how many people could come and how she lost all of the birth weight. I waited patiently for her to finish and once she did a couple of guys rolled in and said hello and began working out. She came over to me and smiled.

"Morning." She said and I smiled up at her.

"Good morning, those ladies really like you." I chuckled and she shrugged.

"It was fun. Honestly just stretching like this helped a lot during actual birth. I didn't have that much pain. I made sure my hip flexors were open and you probably don't care." She chuckled waving me off. I grabbed her wrist as she turned.

"I do care. I wish I could have been there." I said and she smiled.

"It was interesting. Anne was there and my younger brother Connor came in with his headphones in and I got pissed and ripped them out and I ended up breaking them." She chuckled.

"Poor kid." I said laughing as well.

"He's a little shit. I was in labour for about two hours. He was so chubby when he was born he had these big cheeks and his tiny little nose." She said and I smiled.

"He's a really good kid. He loves watching hockey." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Hockey?" I asked.

"Oh yea. I always watch Jackson's games and he will sit on the floor and just watch. I don't know what it is but he loves it. He likes lacrosse too."

"No soccer?" I asked and she laughed.

"You might have to wait for another one to like soccer." She said and I lifted my eyebrows.

"Another one?" I asked excitedly.

"If you play your cards right, Maxwell."