Who am I? - a look into the past

Looking at your life it seems pitiful
Nobody around to comfort or hold you tight
Every day, year after year
You are alone
Always, now and forever

It all happened on this day. It was a rather cold night, The police had found me on the side of a river stream that ran threw the forest. According to the medics, I was practically dead, I wasn't breathing and was almost frozen from the snow. They took me in to get checked out, they heated up my body and decided to keep me on life support in the hospital for one night, and if I wasn't "alive" the next day they would take me off life support and that would be it.

The next day I didn't wake up. They left my lifeless body in the room with all the other baby's, and made there way outside of the room to finalise everything. I was just an empty shell.

Soon it was all over the news.
The medics had come into the room to collect my lifeless body, but where soon met with great shock to find all the baby's in the room dead, and me crying . there was no trace of any blood, illness or attacker. They just died.

I was put under investigation to see if I had any relatives or any history for that matter, but nothing was found. I was a lost cause.

After being in the hospital for nearly one year, they decided to put me in an orphanage, just until they could find anything about me. But it's been six years since then and nothing has been said. They gave up on me.