A New Beginning

The sky started clearing up as (y/n) lay, passed out beside the flowing river stream.
Tears fell down (Y/n)'s face as (h/s) awoke taking a huge gulp of air, coughing in the process. (Y/n) jolted to the side, throwing up water.
Wiping (h/h) face, (y/n) sighed. 'What happened to me, what the fuck is wrong with this lake, why the fuck am I a chi-', (y/n) was cut off, noticing the size of (h/h) hands. (Y/n) looked down at (h/h) reflection in the water, to reveal the 18 year old from (h/h) memories.
'Holly shit, I am me again', (y/n) touched (h/h) face. '...I need to find that place'.

(Y/n) stood up only to fall back to the ground, 'Come on legs, don't tell me my old age is getting to me now'. (Y/n) crawled over to the closest tree, using it as support to stand. With very wobbly legs, (y/n) went off to restore (h/h) past.

Timeskip brought to you by me, cause I'm fabulous XD ~it's been like half an hour

(Y/n) yelped in pain as (h/s) tripped over a large root, for the 12th time.
'Fuck me, I went from being practically a baby who can walk to a normal young adult who can't walk....'
Hearing the sound of leaves rustling, (Y/n) jerked (h/h) head over to a near by bush. (Y/n) squinted, as (h/s) carefully stood up and gradually moved a little bit closer to get a better look.
(Y/n)'s heart started beating fiercely as the bush started rustling vigorously.
Taking a few steps back, (y/n) was overcome with relief as a couple of crows flew out.
'I guess it was nothing...'
(Y/n) started walking off unsteadily. 'I swear I saw something else, something like a white and red shirt, jumper? I guess I was seeing things... wouldn't be the first time'.

Flashback
(Y/n) walked into Slendermans office. 'Hey Slendy, we haven't had any new creepy pastas come join us at the mansion lately, what's happening?'
'(Y/n) how many times do I have to tell you to knock before entering,'
With a look of confusion (y/n) stated 'I understand the others having to knock, but why me? we are practically lovers and you can't get rid of me that easy'
'(Y/n) that is not the point and you know it'
'Yeah, yeah I know.... it's just a lame rule'
'Well anyway, I have an idea on who may be joining us soon',
Squealing, (y/n) wrapped (h/h) arms around slendies brawed shoulders, 'oh my god tell me!'
'Calm down, it's a young teenager, a few years below you, his name is Jeffery, goes by the name of Jeff the killer. That is all I will tell you, the rest you can find out when he gets here tomorrow'
'Wait what, he is coming tomorrow?!, I'm not ready, I need to get mentally prepared'
'Mentally prepared for what exactly? It's not like he is our first house mate'
'You don't get it, it's that fact that another creepy dude is coming to join our family!' (Y/n) said with glee.
'What is this family nonsense you are spouting, come on go out of this room, I need to concentrate on filing'
'Jeesh, you old geezer. You are no fun...'
(Y/n) reaches over to slenderman, placing an ever so gentle kiss on his cheek. 'Love you'.
'Alright, alright, I too. Now go on and annoy someone else'
'Don't test me!' (Y/n) ran out of the room laughing.
'That child will never learn...sigh'.

Present day
'I feel like a giant, it's so weird having long legs...' (y/n) thought to (h/h)self as (h/s) started wiggling (h/h) legs around.
'Sigh... I'm so bored, I'm tired of walking and I'm hungry... it's so hard finding a location, that doesn't have a location'
All of a sudden (y/n) face planted into the ground.
'Uhhh, what the fuck was that?!' (Y/n) turned around grunting, only to see a thread, each end tied to a tree.
'Huh-', (y/n)'s words where cut off as (h/s) was lifted into the air by a net. 'Ah just my luck', (y/n) started moving around trying to find a way to get out, 'help, anyone who for some reason is walking around a murderers forest!'
'I wouldn't move around if I was you', an unfamiliar voice said, as he walked out from behind a tree. 'I'm not the greatest at tying knots, so who knows how long that will hold'
'Great, I'm back to myself and now I have been trapped by a really white dude, who loves red lipstick...snickers'
'It's not lip-... uh just shut up!'
'Oh don't be shy, if you love wearing makeup, then you wear makeup, you go queen!'
'I swear to fuck, if you don't shut up in the next second, I will slice your throat'
'How are you going to slice my throat, you are down there and I'm up here, nice view actually'
'Seriously, just shut your face, why are you so annoying, you are meant to be screaming for help, and crying because I'm literally going to murder you!!'
'Eh... I don't know, I'm just not feeling it'
'You, you don't feel like being murdered...'
'Yeah I don't know, I have been through a lot of shit today and to be honest, i could just go for a sandwich right now'
'Fucking hell, that's it', he pulled his arm back getting ready to launch his knife at (y/n), but was caught of guard by a high pitched yell.
'JEFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!'.

(A/n) yasssss so (y/n) is now (h/h) original age of 18, well I guess looks anyway. If it was your actual age, well you would be dead)) and who is this new character, You should know who it is lmao, I said the persons name. But besides from that what's up? It's been a while. I haven't posted cause I have been busy with life, I say that but I haven't put much effort into writing 😂 I'm more into drawing lmao... follow me on instagram -charmainedraws, or even check out my YouTube -Charmainesworld....
I will still be continuing this book as I do love writing it. But me saying this won't change when I post, I may post a chapter close to each other but then I might not post anything for months, who knows.
Also I haven't gone over this chapter well so there may be some grammar and spelling problems.