My love

(Y/n) shut (h/h) eyes, waiting for the impact, but nothing came. (h/s) opened (h/h) eyes, but was met face to face with a blue mask?

"Sally, Jeff won't be happy when he finds out you took one of his knifes, you know how much he... loves them", the blue masked guy sighed, pulling Sally towards him.

Sally frowned, "aw man, I was just gonna play a game with this human".

The blue masked guy huffed, looking in (y/n)'s direction, "To bad, I just ate".

Whilst Sally and the blue guy where in a small conversation, (y/n) slowly crept towards an old door to (h/h) right. "Aha, sorry guys but I'm kinda busy right now, and it doesn't look like you guys are gonna help me... so bye". (Y/n) quickly opened and slammed the door shut.

Sally crossed her arms in annoyance, "Oh man, I was hoping to kill (h/h)... but now He is gonna have all the fun", she slowly dragged herself down the hallway in a look of defeat.

The masked man spared one last glance at the rusty door before following Sally back down the dark hallway.

Upon closing the door, (y/n) found (h/h)self in what felt like a black void, (H/s) couldn't see anything. Even in the endless void, (y/n) didn't feel scared, more calm then anything... but why?

Gulping, (y/n) took a few steps away from the door, hoping to find something to get a better grip onto. But after a few minutes of blind walking, (h/s) was left in a lonely state.

"Hello... is anyone here?", (y/n) questioned, but there was no reply.

Even in this environment, (y/n) felt a sense of familiarity. Excusing the fact the (h/s) can't see, it felt like the warmth of being next to someone familiar.

A sudden pain starting throbbing in (h/h) head, causing (y/n) to fall to the ground. (Y/n) wrapped (h/h) hands around (h/h) head as a sharp static like sound pierced (h/h) ears.

Tears fell from (y/n)'s face as something slowly wrapped around (h/h) waist and quickly pulled (h/h) up in the air.

(Y/n) tried to see was most likely about to kill (h/h), but with the ever growing migraine, intense fuzzy feeling and no current vision, there wasn't much luck.

'Wh a t is a hu ma n do ing he re?".

The pain was too excruciating to bare, (y/n) felt (h/h) body becoming lighter by the moment.

"H ow da re y ou pr ese nt your sel f h ere, th is is no t a plac e fo r jus t an y me re huma n...".

Tears poured from (y/n) tightly closed eyes, the grip from what ever was around (h/h) waist tightened.

"H OW DA RE YO U CO ME IN TO THE CHA MBERS O F MY LO ST ONE".

The static grew to high point of plain agony, (y/n) could feel the shuttle dripping coming from (h/h) nose and ears. (Y/n) on the verge of death, dropped to the floor.

Silence, engulfed (y/n) like a body of water.

A slight breeze blew through (h/h) hair, as (h/s) stood in a small field of flowers that lay next to a bright flowing stream of water.

"Am I dead?...", (y/n) took a few steps towards the river, glancing into to beautiful crystal clear water.

No reflection?

"(Y/n) are you here?!", a deep voice rang through (h/h) head.

(Y/n) stood up and was met by a tender hug.

"Slenderman?!"

"I was looking everywhere for you, I didn't realise when you said 'I'll be back, I'm going to pick flowers', meant that you would be gone for hours", the voice from this faceless creature spread through (y/n)'s head.

"I'm sorry, I just got swept away by how peaceful this area is, sorry", (y/n) sighed lighting tapping his chest.

"No need to apologise... listen (y/n) I have something important I want to discuss with you", the man slowly removed from his warm embrace.

"Huh, what's wrong?"

"I'll be frank, I don't understand a lot of human traditions, I believe them to be as you say stupid?", (y/n) giggled at his response.

"But there is one tradition that I think outranks the other and seeing as i have come to somewhat understand humans better", Slenderman slowly dropped to one knee. "You have changed me for the better, sure I still don't trust all humans... well most... but I trust you and love you, so will you marry me?".

(Y/n) stood in shock, but a sudden rush of excitement took ahold causing (h/h) to lunge into Slendermans hold, "Yes, a thousand times Yes!!!".

"(Y/n) now its time to wake up for good".

Taking a huge gulp of air, (y/n) was met by another thing wrapping around (h/h) hands, lifting (h/h) in the air.

Though the light was still dark, it was brighter then before, (y/n) could make out the slight image that lay in front.

(A/n)
Hey hey hey it is me again, your friendly neighbourhood demon