Why?

Hello.

I opened my eyes to pure darkness, I tried to speak but no words came out, just bubbles?. Looking down I realised my hands where untied, with no trace of rope at all, and I appeared to be wearing a pure white (suit/dress). After floating there for what felt like a millennium, a bright light started shinning all around me. Squinting, I placed one of my hands over my eyes.

"Come on, we are almost done building the mansion", that voice... it sounded like...mine.

Looking up I saw me? an older me, around 17. I was wearing some old school clothes, like 16th Century old school. I appeared to be talking to someone?. He was very tall, I could only see the back of his head, he was wearing a black suit and had very pale white skin, and bald?

Tears started falling down my face, why?

"There is only a little ways to go!", "yes, yes we will finish eventually, there is no need to rush", the tall man said with a very deep voice, that sent a shiver down my spine. The 17 year old me grabbed his hand and started pulling him through what appears to be a forest, laughing (h/s) said "sigh, I know we shouldn't rush, but we are just so close to finishing it that I'm starting to get impatient","well looks like you will have to wait ~","aha yeah I guess your right".

The image vanished, I reached up to my eye, touching it. Why am I crying?. Who are these people, why am I seeing this?.

A light started shinning to my side, turning around I saw the 17 year old me, and the tall guy standing out the front of a mansion, I assume this is the mansion they where talking about?. "I'm so happy we finally finished this, it feels like a dream", the 17 year old me said, turning and smiling at the tall man.

Why won't this video show me his face?

"We have gone through a lot to build this, but yes, I suppose I two am happy we have finished this","now we have to start finding creepypastas to put in this place","mm, but I can tell you're excited none the less and I still can't believe you came up with that name to call us... 'creepypasta"," hey you have to admit your kinda creepy and I like pasta so~","sigh... I don't think you will be changing it anytime soon","aha nope!" The 17 year old me pulled the tall man down to (h/h) level and placed a kiss on his cheek". The video went black.

Tears are still falling down my face, I am so confused, why am I seeing these videos, and why does that 17 year old remind me of myself?, what are these creepypastas?, and who is that tall man?