Are we done yet?

'Ladies, Ladies, chill. If you are going to fight, at least try to do it better'. (Y/n) said whilst smirking.
'Who is this fucker, and why are they hanging from a tree nearly 15 metres off the ground?', the short guy said as he took a step back from Jeff.
'Ah fuck off, it's not like I didn't think this plan through or anything...'.
'Wow you become more stupid everyday, sigh', 'IM NOT STUPID, YOU WATCH....I'll get em...',
'Ok then go ahead', the blonde dude takes a step back ushering Jeff to do his biz.

Jeff stands in his spot for a moment, almost frozen. A minute goes by, when all of sudden he takes a stance. Moving his right leg back, he goes to jump... he manages to jump an amazing  40 centimetres off the ground.

The blonde guy is left in tears laughing. 'What the fuck was that Jeff, I have to say that has got to be a new record', the blonde guy falls to the floor crying from laughter.

(Y/n) try's to hold in (h/h) laughter for a moment, but fails.

Without saying a word, Jeff lunged at the blonde guy. The blonde guy notices and blocks Jeff's attack.
'Are you guys actually going to start fighting again, if you are, I have some thing I need to do. So you might as well let me go', (y/n) said shrugging.
'Don't think you are getting away that easily', Jeff said annoyed.
'Obviously not, as you can't even get up to me-', (y/n)'s words where cut short as (h/s) fell to the ground.
Rolling over in pain, 'Ah fuck me that hurt... I think I broke something?!'
'Well it wasn't meant to be a gentle landing' the blonde guy laughed as he floated to the ground.
'Don't fuck with my kill blonde!' Jeff yelled as he made his way over to him.
'Who you calling blonde, ugly?!'.
'Who you calling ugly, I'm beautiful!?!'
The short bent over laughing, 'beautiful, more like a fucking mistake!'.
Jeff grabbed his knife and stabbed it into the elf's shoulder.
'Aaaah shit, I fucking hate you!', the green dude screamed as he pulled out the knife.
'Ha same... anyway back to the dilemma-', Jeff was left in silence, as (y/n) wasn't on site.
'Ah fuck, this is your fault elf... if you didn't show up, my kill would still be here!'
'Don't call me elf, as I have told you millions of times, my name is Ben ok!', Ben charged at Jeff.

(A/n)
My image of Ben and Jeff is that no matter the situation, they will always get into fights with each other.... and even if they would never say it, they are each other's best friend *shrugs...