Someone save me

As you lay
Hoping for a new beginning
Someone will be there
To hold onto
To embrace
To love

I slowly opened my eyes, as the old grandfather clock that's placed outside my room went off, signalling it's now 12:00am. I sneezed as I Got up from the floor, falling onto my bed, I grabbed the blanket out from my coat and placed it on me, shivering as I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep again.

I opened my eyes up wide as a hand was placed over my mouth, sweat dripping from all parts of my body I looked up to find, the seventeen year old boy and some of his friends in my room. "Hello there (y/n)", the seventeen year old looked down at me with pure darkness, he looked like the devil himself. My eyes started to tear up as they tied up my wrists and ankles, and placed a strip of duck tape on my mouth. I screamed as they dragged me out of bed, down the stairs, threw the hallway and out the door, chucking me onto the snow.

They made there way over to me laughing, I tried struggling but it didn't work, I was trapped, laying on my side. The seventeen year old crouched down to me and pulled out a knife, watching it as he started swinging it around, "(y/n), poor (y/n), and to think our plan was going so well until you came back!", I jerked as he stabbed me right in the arm, tears ran down my face as I screamed, "you could of just stayed in the woods, it would of made our lives so much better!", he grabbed the knife that was stationed in my arm and pulled it towards him without taking it out, blood gushed down the sides of my arm, I screamed. He took the now red blade out of my arm and stared at it, "you know, blood is such a pretty colour on you!" He swung the knife down, and in that moment time froze, well at least that's what it felt like. Taking this chance, I quickly rolled over and swung my legs at him, he cut the rope and a bit of my ankle in the process.

I flinched, more tears fell down my face but I had to stay still so that the rope would not slide off my feet. "Fuck, your such a bitch, well it looks like you still have quite a bit of energy in you, we just can't have that can we!" the next thing I knew, his friends made there way over to me, they circled around me. I tried speaking to the seventeen year old, but only mumbles could be heard, "hm, oh how stupid of me, we should let everyone here your screams, shouldn't we (y/n)!" He bent over and ripped the duck tape off, I screamed as I felt blood drip from my now skinless lips. "Your a peace of shit" I said spitting at him. "Ugh, shut your god damn mouth" he came up to me and with full force he kicked me in the stomach, my eyes became wide as I coughed up a little bit of blood.

A girl sat on her knees behind me, placing a hand on my arm. Trying to forget the fact that I feel like I'm going to throw up, I swung my now free legs around, kicking the seventeen year old guy, knocking the knife out of his hands and leaning on the girls knees I jumped up. "HEY WHAT THE FUCK, DON'T JUST STAND THERE YOU IDIOTS, GRAB (H/H)!" They all jumped at me, I quickly lunged over towards the knife, putting it in my mouth, I swung around stabbing the seventeen year old in the shoulder, hard.

(Authors note: just remember that your hands are still tied up, only your legs got free :3)

As he screamed, I bolted towards the fence, sliding threw the opening, getting a few cuts in the process. Rolling down the hill, I jumped up panting. Turning around I saw the kids slowly crawl threw the fence. I ran, not looking back, all I could here was the sound of my heartbeat, beating faster and faster. Tears ran down my face, as more and more blood poured out of my wound, and I suddenly felt the urge to throw up. Tripping over a root, I slid across the hard ground, hissing in the proses. Hearing yelling in the distance, I slowly pushed my back up against an old hollow tree that was next to a river stream that flowed threw the forest. Covered in sweat, blood and dirt, I sat there hoping they would not find me.