Realisation

Red.
Red was everywhere on the screen in front of me.
He killed them, the police officers and the dog. The screen went black.
I was quiet, all I could do was stare at the screen, shocked, confused, angry, happy what was I feeling? With all the emotions I was emitting, I could tell none of them where for him.
It's been dark for a while, just me floating in an abyss, the only thing to accompany me is my emotions, crazy mixed thoughts rushing in and out of my mind creating a whirlpool full of drama. A normal person would have gone mad by now.

What If I'm dead, what if all this time I was never alive and the world I was living in was a false reality created by my subconscious. My mind was becoming dark, but it seemed to go away when I noticed my chest was glowing white, I looked up to see a glitching screen. A feeling of anguish took a hold of me, it was almost like I didn't want to see it.
A child that appeared to be frozen dead on the side of a river stream. That's me.

My head pounded as a sense of realisation came over me, the (b/g) that fell in the water, the child half dead. Could that be?! But if that is true how is it that a (w/m) could become a child? How is it possible for someone to have their body preserved for over 100 years and still be alive? how, How, HOW?!! I was silent for a moment, what sounded like a high pitched buzz had enfolded me. My heart started beating louder and louder as a name came out of my mouth, a name that is heard in story's to scare children, a name that terrified the children of the orphanage and made them never go into the forest. A name that made me happy, confused and gave me a sense of loneliness. A smile enfolded my face.

Slenderman.

(A/n))
Heyyyy guys sorry this was a short chapter and considering that it has been a while since I posted, this would kinda suck. But hey it's better to have posted later then not at all.... anyway how are u guys liking this story so far, what do you guys think might happen in future chapters, let me know in the comments, I'm interested in hearing what you guys think. ;D