Pain

The light may seem so far away
You may feel worried
That it may hurt you again
But just wait
Everything might change

I could hear and see children whisper and point at me as I made my way down the hallway that felt like it held many secrets. Ignoring there comments I walked outside and jumped in the snow, keeping my distance from the kids chucking snowballs at each other. I walked out to the street and looked into the forest blocked by a wire fence, getting a shiver down my spine I turned around only to be met face to face with an icy snowball and fell over. I got up and patted the snow off me, looking up at the kids making there way over to me.

"Hey wanna play with us?" A boy around the age of seventeen said, I looked at them with a confused look. A girl wearing a pink dress grabbed the boys arm, "hey why would we want to play with (h/h)?, there creepy and have a bad fashion taste!", "don't be mean to...uh....sorry what's your name again?", you looked up at him kind of shocked but soon shrugged it off, "um my name is (y/n)","ok well yeah (y/n) seems cool and we all want to play with (h/h)!" The boy said with a look of annoyance, "pth whatever", the girl stomped away. The boy patted your shoulder, "don't worry about her, do you want to play?".

You shifted in your shoes, "um yeah ok, I'll play!","ok cool well we where going to play a bit of basketball but you see the ball went over the wire fence, there is a opening to get to the ball but we are to big to get through", you looked at them, seeing as they all had a worried expression, like they where scared of the forest?, "w-well...I'll do it, I'll get the ball"," wow really thats awesome!"

We all made our way over to the fence that felt like it could fall at any moment. One of the kids made there way to a small opening and lifted up the wire. "Ok so, just go through here and it's just down the hill at the tree". I walked up to the fence and crawled through the wire, slipping I tumbled down the small hill of snow, getting up I walked over to the tree, spotting the basketball. Getting a feeling that something other than that small group of kids was watching me, grabbing the ball I ran back up the hill.

"Ok just hand me the ball" the seventeen year old boy said, getting a strange feeling in my stomach I handed him the ball, in an instant he grabbed it, but in return he pushed me down the hill and ran off with the rest of the group laughing, "ew I actually touched (h/h)!","ahaha you might get cursed","lol (h/s) is so gullible, it's pathetic".

Time felt like it was slowing down, tears left my eyes as I flew backwards, inches away before hitting the tree that stood behind me.

Bang.