Im Home

(Y/n) crawled out of the bush, not even caring to brush off the dirt, leaves and twigs that covered (h/h) body. (Y/n) was hesitant at first, but gradually picked up (h/h) pace.

I can't believe it, I don't even know what to feel right now...

(Y/n) stopped at the bottom of a porch staircase. Looking up, (y/n) couldn't hold it in anymore, as tears started falling from (h/h) eyes.

I'm home.

Taking a deep breath and wiping (h/h) tear stained face. (Y/n) started walking up the black stained wood stairs. Dragging (h/h) hands along the faded rails. (Y/n) glanced over the porch, it doesn't look like it gets used often, there are vines growing out the floor boards and tree branches on the bench. It was old, and yet nothing has changed.

(Y/n) took a few steps towards the huge dark door, stopping in (h/h) tracks. (Y/n) slowly brought (h/h) hand up to the door, taking a few knocks. No answer. (Y/n) knocked again a little louder, only to be left in silence again.

(Y/n) whipped (h/h) head to the side, getting a shiver down (h/h) back. 'I think someone is watching me...', (y/n) looked around but couldn't see anyone. Sighing (h/s) grabbed a chair, placing it in front of the door. Reaching into a little crevice at the top of the door, (y/n) pulled out a dusty key.
'It's still here!', in an instance (y/n) was taken by surprise from a black figure dashing by at the corner of (h/h) eye, followed by a huge gust of wind, knocking (y/n) off the chair.

'What was that.... I really need to stop falling off things...'; (y/n) sat up slowly from the ground, grunting. 'Well if my leg wasn't broken then, it sure is now', (y/n) said leaning over, holding in the need to cry.

(Y/n) rolled over, getting up with (h/h) good leg. (H/s) moves the chair out of the way, placing the key in the door, (y/n) gulped at the thought of what could be waiting behind this door. Turning the knob, (y/n) opened the creaky door.

The room wasn't as dark as what I was expecting, there was a little bit of light creeping in from the boarded up windows. For a old house, it was kept in pretty good condition, there seemed to be no dust. That being said the floor boards did creak with each step.

Upon opening the door I was greeted with a long hallway, with a kitchen and lounge room connected on each side. (Y/n) slowly walked towards the kitchen, 'hello, anyone here?'. (Y/n) wiped a bit of sweat that fell down (h/h) forehead. 'I-I'm looking for someone.... he goes by the name of Slenderman', all of a sudden the front door slammed behind (y/n), causing a picture frame on the wall to fall to the ground.

(Y/n) jumped, (h/h) heart beating faster and faster. Gulping, (y/n) knelt over, picking up the broken frame. Two people where in the photo, both faces where scratched out, I could tell by the photo, that it was very old. The only thing that seemed to stand out was where the photo was taken, the two people where standing in front of this mansion. 'Does that mean that the people in the photo are me and-', (y/n) paused placing the photo on a nearby table.

(Y/n) stood up, slowly walking down the hallway. The more (y/n) moved towards the staircase at the end of the hallway, The more (h/s) can hear the faint sound of what sounds like, a board being scratched.

Hey people, not gonna lie idk where I'm going with this. Like I have the in general idea of what I want to happen, it's just the details man. *shrugs.... so people how are you all liking this book/fan fiction so far.