I feel like I know you?

JEEEEEFF?!?! (Y/n) screamed at the top of (h/h) lungs causing Jeff to drop his knife.
'Ah fuck what?', Jeff says in a startled manner,'I guess you have heard of me, I mean I am pretty famous', Jeff smirks as he picks his knife back up.

'Holly fucking shit man, you're Jeff, the Jeff!!'
'Yeah, yeah, listen if you want an autograph I am happy to sign it onto your face with my knife!!'
'Wh..Ne...t...fo...' (y/n) mumbled to (h/h)self.
'WHAT?!, speak the fuck up!' Jeff pointed his knife towards (y/n) in anger. 'You look uglier in person', (y/n) says in a monotone manner.
'YOU FUCKING BITCH WHAT?, i'll have you know I am a beauty, my face radiates that of a God!'
(Y/n) laughs, 'I mean I never got to meet you, I kinda ran aw-' (y/n) paused.
'What bullshit are you spouting?!',
'...Hey Jeff...where is Slenderman?'.
Jeff was caught off guard, 'Uh... the fuck I'd know, and even if I did, I wouldn't tell some runt like you!'

'Listen Jeff I really-', (y/n) was cut short by the sound of a high pitched yell.
'OI JEFF YOU FUCK!!', all of a sudden a short guy came flying out of no where, kicking Jeff in the face, causing Jeff to fall to the ground.
'WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR, SHORT ASS!?', Jeff sat up grunting, holding his face.
'You should know, you're the one who ditched me', the short guy said.

'I didn't ditch you, I just kept my distance whilst you took a piss',
'By leaving me and not coming back?...'
'....hmm, yeah that sounds right', Jeff shrugged.
'Fuck, you are a dick, and ugly too', the short guy smirked, turning slightly.
'Who thE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, how dare you call me that, you blonde faced moron!!!', Jeff lifted himself from the ground.

'To be honest I can't even look at you longer then a minute, more than that and I want to throw up',
'THAT'S IT!', Jeff lunged at the blonde guy, stabbing him in the back.
'Ah what the fuck, you stabbed me!!!', The short guy fell to his knees in pain, as he tried to reach for the knife.
'Oh nah I just tapped you on the back, OF COURSE I STABBED YOU, IDIOT!'. Finally taking a hold of the knife, the short dude charged towards Jeff.

(A/n)
Yo yo yo what's up everyone, to be honest this chapter seemed pretty stupid to me lmao. It also took longer then expected because I originally wrote a different chapter but didn't like how it turned out so I re-wrote the whole thing ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ... oh well once this book is done I'll most likely go over all the chapters and correct them and stuff. Alsoooo this chapter was originally longer, but I decided to split it into two so expect the next chapter to come soon... or not hahaha, probably not 😂 anyway cheers to everyone who has read up until this point, you guys are honestly amazing and I love you all!!!!!