Who are you?

Soon you might find something
Though it might be scary
Hold onto it
Don't let go
You arnt alone

With the sun almost set and snow falling softly from the sky, I slowly opened my eyes, to see my chilling surroundings. Somewhat in a daze I could feel something warm, reaching to the back of my head in slight pain, it revealed dry blood. I stood up only to fall back down again, everything became blurry as my head pounded. Slowly crawling, I sat up against the tree, pulling my coat tighter as the winter wind blew all around me.

It was now night, tears slowly fell down my cheeks as I recalled today's earlier events. I have once again been betrayed.

Crack. I quickly moved my head to the side hearing the sound of something moving, I tried squinting to see anything in the dark but with only the night sky to light up my view and snow falling all around, it was hard. Crack. I heard it again, what was it?, was something coming to kill me?. Listening again I heard a static like sound, getting louder and louder. My head started to pound more and more, pulling my jacket closer, one last tear fell before I started closing my eyes, hearing the sound of static all around me. I was covered in complete darkness.

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping. blinking, I looked at all the snow that lay around me. Touching my head, I realised it had been bandaged up and a blanket had been placed on me. What happened last night?.

With my head not pounding anymore, I stood up, taking a few wobbly steps before my balance was back to normal. Grabbing the blanket and tucking it under my coat, I slowly made my way up the hill and threw the opening of the gate. My breath hitched as I saw the kids from yesterday standing near the entrance to the orphanage, lowering my head I walked up to the door, trying to not catch there attention.

"Hey isn't that (y/n)!","tsk why is (h/s) back, I thought we got rid of (h/h)!", the seventeen year old boy said with a bitter gaze.

I made it to the front of the door, opening it slowly I came face to face with one of our caretakers Mrs Mcgonigal, she looked down at me, I watched as her face slowly turned from shock into horror in a matter of seconds, she jumped back, "what are you doing here you putrid thing, go be gone with you you cursed demon!" She yelled at me, grabbing all the kids attention that where in the hallway, "ew I didn't see (h/h) last night so I thought that it was finally gone","why would it come back, (h/s) must know that we hate it", I heard kids whisper to one another as I ran down the hall and up the stairs. Slamming my door shut, I collapsed on the floor as tears fell down my face. I laid there for what felt like hours, falling asleep in the process.