Finally

'Jeez those guys are the biggest idiots I have ever met.... and I have met some pretty big idiots'.
(Y/n) let out a puff as (h/s) fell onto the nearest tree, 'god flipping dammit my leg hurts'... (y/n) looked down, noticing the purple like spots forming rather fast over the now super swollen knee.

'God dammit, I wouldn't be surprised if I broke or sprained or whatever to my knee...'
(Y/n) was left in silence for a moment, taking in the events that just enfolded in front of (h/h). 'Jeff... I can't believe I finally got to meet you. This is all so stupid'.
(Y/n) grabbed the closest branch as (h/s) ripped of a piece of fabric. Placing the branch up against (h/h) leg and tying the cloth, holding everything in place. 'That should do for now'.

(Y/n) glanced to the side, noticing a giant indent in the dirt. Shuffling a bit closer, (y/n) was shocked to find a huge shoe print. 'Wow the thing with that big of a foot must be huge'.
(Y/n) paused rendering what was going on, 'is it... it couldn't be his...'.
(Y/n) reaches over, touching the marking, '... it's fresh'.

Time skip brought to you by my new puppy, cause dogs are a blessing 🤷‍♀️

I have to hurry.
I feel like I'm so close, but so far.
(Y/n) leans up against a tree puffing. 'I went in the direction that the foot print was facing, but the trail ended a while ago... it must be his, only he can teleport like that'.
(Y/n) pushes (h/h)self off the tree limping towards who knows where.

(Y/n) came to a halt, a series of rather tall bushes where presented in front of (h/h). 'Well it appears that they don't seem to end in either direction... might as well go through'.
Crouching onto the ground slowly, (y/n) starts crawling through the plants.
Wincing at the constant twigs scratching up against (h/h) skin, 'Damn it just keeps going, I have been crawling for like 5 minutes'.

(Y/n) pushes a branch out of (h/h) vision, only to be blinded by a white light...
Squinting, (y/n)'s vision slowly adjusts.
'Oh my fucking god'...

Hello my people, what's happening, how are you? What are your guessing to what (y/n) is seeing???? (΄◞౪◟◉)