Chill

Hesitantly (y/n) crept towards the end of this hallway, that felt like it could go on forever. With each step (s/h) took, a creek would fill the quiet void. Slowly (y/n) walked past the dark lounge room, a static tv could be seen playing from behind the old but clean couch.

(Y/n) gulped, (s/h) wasn't scared for what could be lurking around in this old mansion... but more for what will happen when (s/h) meats with Slenderman again, what would he say? what would he do? These thoughts clouded (y/n)'s mind.

(Y/n) came to a halt at the end of the hallway, a wide rustic staircase was presented in front of (h/h). Two hallways split off from the main hallway, both leading to darkness... the only difference being that the faint sound of a blade digging into wood, was coming from the hallway to the right.

'Well with everything I have been told with any horror movie, was to never go towards the creepy sound at the end of a hallway... to bad the author sucks, and this wouldn't be good plot if I didnt'.

(Y/n) pressed up against the wall, taking one small step at a time. The noise was getting louder. (Y/n) squinted at the faint light at the end of this hallway, a dark figure could be seen just below.

'H-hello?...'. No reply

The sound of floor boards being scratched up, got louder and louder with each step I took, until it stopped.

The only sound (y/n) could now hear was (h/h) own heartbeat that sounded like drums right up against (h/h) ear.

(Y/n) was now standing in front of the figure that lay on the floor. '... a teddy bear?', the floor around the bear, was practically destroyed.

A faint giggle could be heard coming from behind (y/n), (h/s) slowly glanced around, only to come face to face with a child.

She was small, looked around 8. Blood dripped from her eyes and onto her blood stained pink dress.

She floated right into my face, 'that's my bear...', She said slightly annoyed.

(Y/n) was shocked, it was a floating dead kid for crying out loud... but (h/s) was not surprised. (Y/n) had already dealt with a white smiley dude, weird elf who also had blood dripping from his eyes and could fly?, fricken finding out that (h/h) whole life was a lie, and that (h/h) past lover is a fricken tall balled white guy.

(Y/n) sighed, turning around and picking up the bear and handing it to the girl, 'yeah here you go'. The child looked confused for a moment, but a smile slowly enfolded her face, 'play with me', in an instant she pulled out a knife and charged for (y/n)'s head.

A/n)
Chill Sally just chill (΄◞౪◟◉)