Chapter One

"Shut up about Ryan Ross already!" Spencer yelled, causing everyone at the lunch table to listen in on their conversation. "Shh, Spence!" Brendon scolded him.

"Aww, does Bren have a crush?" Patrick Stump laughed, causing Brendon to blush.

"Guys, shut up, he's literally right over there." Brendon whined, covering his now very red face with his hands.

"Little Brendon Urie is in love!" Patrick's boyfriend, Pete laughed. "See what you've started?" Brendon angrily spoke at Spencer. Spencer just laughed, eating a fry off of his lunch tray.

Brendon could not have his friends yelling about how in love he was with Ryan Ross, not with Ryan in such close proximity. Brendon was just a fuck buddy to Ryan and nothing else apparently. Sure, Brendon knew it was more than that. He knew intensely closeted Ryan Ross did have feelings for him, and he wouldn't admit it. Brendon wanted to try to convince Ryan to have their relationship be more. But it's better if he doesn't.

That's why when Ryan walked past their lunch table he prayed to God his friends wouldn't notice. God wasn't on his side today.

"Hey Ryan!" Jon greeted Ryan, smiling widely. Brendon blushed once again, praying that Ryan wouldn't notice he was there.

"Hey Jon, what's up?" Ryan casually spoke. Goddamnit it, he was so hot. "It's funny, we were just talking about you," Jon began, "weren't we Brendon?" He added an unnessesary emphasis on Brendon's name as Ryan's eyes met Brendon's. Brendon must've looked so ridiculous red at that point. Ryan quirkier an eyebrow at him, and Brendon just laughed awkwardly, trying to avoid eye contact with Ryan.

"Interesting," Ryan smirked, "well, you see later guys."

"Brendon." Ryan chuckled and walked away and Brendon basically felt like dying at that point.

All of Brendon's friends began laughing hysterically at the boy's misfortune. "I fucking hate you guys." Brendon spoke seriously as all of his friends continued laughing at him.

------------------------------

"You know, that totally wasn't cool." Brendon huffed as Spencer and him got into his room. "Are you talking about what happened during lunch?" Spencer laughed. Brendon nodded his head angrily. "That was hilarious. And not even my fault!"

Brendon rolled his eyes, "It most certainly was your fault! You basically outed my crush to the whole table." Spencer laughed, sitting down on his bed.

"Hey, you're the one who won't shut up about how much you're 'in love' with him!" Spencer smirked as Brendon sighed.

"He's just... so cute," Brendon pouted, "you're the only one who knows what we do. You can't tell anyone. Please Spence." Spencer patted his hand next to him on the bed, inviting Brendon to sit with him.

"Tell people that he fucked you at my 18th birthday party and he's been banging you ever since?" Spencer laughed. Brendon's face turned as red as a tomato for maybe the hundredth time today.

"I'm serious, Spence." Brendon sighed. "Brendon, you know I'd never." Spencer seriously responded. Neither friend spoke a word for a few seconds before Brendon broke the silence.

"Did I make it obvious?" Brendon finally asked. Spencer nodded, laughing as hysterically as he did during lunch. Brendon groaned and leaned back into his bed, causing Spencer to laugh even more. Spencer handed Brendon an Xbox controller and they started playing, conversations about Ryan stopping there.