Chapter Five

Spencer picked up Brendon at his house the next morning. It was Friday. Anything could happen on a Friday night. Including possibly tricking Ryan into doing couple things with him. Everyone with eyes could see that Ryan wanted to do these things and wanted to date Brendon, but he still constantly tried to convince himself he was straight. "Ryan Ross being straight", isn't that such a funny thought? Well, to Ryan it was his reality.

"Remember what I said," Spencer reminded Brendon as he got into the car. "Okay, dad." Brendon rolled his eyes laughing.

"Hey, save the daddy kink for Ryan, okay?" Spencer joked, causing Brendon to blush profusely and drop his head into his hands. "Oh my god, Spence." Brendon groaned, Spencer laughing even harder.

------------------------------

Math class, Brendon thought, here we go. He let out a heavy sigh when he saw Dallon in the class and sat down quickly.

"Hey babe, miss me yesterday?" A voice from behind Brendon spoke. Dallon fucking Weekes. Why the fuck is this asshole calling me babe? Brendon thought before turning around in annoyance.

"I'm not your babe, asshole." Brendon firmly spoke, glaring at Dallon. Dallon rested his head on a hand casually, chuckling at Brendon, "Whatever you say darling." Brendon didn't say anything and Dallon just stared at Brendon, that damn smug smile never leaving his face. Brendon turned back around but still felt Dallon's eyes burning in the back of his head.

The class started and Brendon just tried to focus on Mr. Biersack's lesson. He couldn't at one point, however, because halfway through the class, Brendon felt a flicking on his back. He tried to ignore it for as long as possible until he finally decided to stand up for himself.

"Could you please stop that?" Brendon asked angrily, turning around only slightly. "Just wanted to get your attention." Dallon quipped. Brendon groaned and rolled his eyes, turning around quickly.

"Mr. Urie, I apologize if you find this class so insuffereable, but there's no need to groan and roll your eyes," the teacher called out to Brendon, earning snickers from the rest of the class.

"No! Mr. Biersack, that wasn't directed towards you," Brendon quickly responded. "Oh really? Then who?" Mr. Biersack responded. Brendon heart rate quickened slightly and he didn't know if he should keep starting stuff with Dallon. That's what that jerk probably wanted.

"No one, sir," Brendon sighed, laughter arising from the class, especially loud from Dallon. Mr. Biersack decided to drop it and continue his lesson because he was pretty sure he knew what was going on.

Math class was officially Brendon's least favorite class even though he was great at the subject itself.

------------------------------

The rest of the day went by relatively quickly, and Brendon couldn't wait to get that text from Ryan on his phone telling him he was gonna pick him up. But as the hours went by, he didn't get a text for the longest time. It was already 7:30 P.M., and Brendon was almost sure Ryan had forgotten about him.

Brendon already texted him an hour ago saying 'hey', and he was not about to double text. He wasn't that desperate. Or at least he didn't wanna seem as so.

Brendon was about done with Ryan messing with his emotions. Ryan kept trying to hangout with him all week and now he wouldn't even answer Brendon? Brendon decided at this point if Ryan texted he wouldn't even respond.