Chapter Two

Brendon sat bored in math class doodling his and Ryan's names into his notebook. The class was so boring and easy to him he didn't bother writing notes anymore. Sure, it was a lame thing maybe a little girl would do, doodling their crushes name into their notebook, but Brendon was so infatuated with Ryan that it made him smile.

He wrote "RyRo" in big letters with a pretty heart surrounding him. And it somehow made him feel better. It sure was a risky thing to do too, Brendon would soon find out.

The teacher announced they would be doing classwork now, letting the class do the problems assigned and talk amongst themselves. In a class Brendon had no friends in.

Suddenly, a hand swooped down onto his desk and the notebook was taken away before Brendon could close the page with the doodles on it.

Shit.

"Give that back!" Brendon scowled relatively quiet, trying to grab the notebook. The boy only held it up higher. Brendon had never even seen this kid in his life. He must've been new or something. One thing Brendon didn't need was anyone, much less the new kid knowing about his feelings for Ryan.

"'RyRo'?" The brown haired boy spoke, reading off of his notebook, "this your boyfriend or something?"

Brendon's face turned red from embarrassment as he spoke slightly louder, "Stop!" He tried to grab it again, only to have the tall new kid pull it away again. Damn was he tall. The teacher soon looked over and saw the current situation.

"Dallon Weekes, please leave Mr. Urie alone." Mr. Biersack sighed. Dallon dropped his notebook on the floor before giving Brendon a smug smile, "Gladly." The kid pissed Brendon off beyond belief and he hadn't even been there a day yet.

------------------------------

After Brendon got out of math class, the rest of his periods were fairly problem free and, thank god, without that new kid Dallon. I mean, who did he think he was, getting in Brendon's business like that? Well, Brendon knew never to doodle about Ryan again in that class.

Brendon walked to lunch after a few periods, hoping nobody would bring up the Ryan thing again. Subconsciously, though, he almost hoped someone did.

Brendon sat down at the table next to Spencer. "Sup Bren?" Spencer smiled, greeting him. Brendon sat down with a 'hey' and soon lowered his voice.

"I snuck out to see Ryan last night." Brendon whispered to Spencer. Spencer's eyes widened, trying to keep himself from laughing or screaming.

"Brendon Boyd Urie!" Spencer scowled him, "one of these days your mother is going to catch you, I swear to God." Brendon laughed for a moment, face suddenly growing more serious.

"But like, Spence," Brendon started, careful to keep his voice down, "his cock is so big." Spencer groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, TMI Brendon," he sighed, dropping his head in his hands. Brendon just laughed, eating some of his lunch.

"I still can't believe I'm the only one who knows what happens between the two of you," Spencer remarked.

"Yeah, and it's gonna stay like that," Brendon affirmed, "loose lips sink ships." Spencer rolled his eyes, ending their conversation about Ryan there. Brendon kept thinking about his time with Ryan last night until his thoughts were interrupted.

"Brendon!" Patrick exclaimed as Brendon looked up quickly, "I've been trying to ask you what the math homework was for five minutes. Are you okay?" Jon laughed, soon joining in on the conversation.