Chapter 3

Me and Beau got a flight for the next day, we didn't get to have our conversation as Rosie decided to pay a visit. Rosie is Beau's sister and she's never liked me and probably never will. "Can we talk now." I know being on a plane probably is the worst time to have this conversation but he can't go into something without knowing the truth. "I'm sorry Beau, I've been lying to you! My name isn't Tyne, it's Ade. I know I should've told you and I promise I wanted to for so long but I never thought I'd fall in love with you. I never wanted to lie to you for this long."

Tears streaming down my face, I never feel guilty but I can hear my heart breaking. "I never meant for it to go on this long, I was in such a bad place and you pulled me out! The man I was with, he was horrible. He hit me once and I lost my baby I couldn't stay with him. He had connections he would've found me I had to do it." I was staring at Beau waiting for him to answer but he was just starting at me with pain and sympathy in his eyes again. "Don't look at me like that, I don't need pity Beau."

I turned around in the chair and ignored him for an hour, this was so bad we haven't even got home yet and he hated me. "Ade, I don't care about your past. I love you and that's all that matters." I looked over to my right and he was still starting at me. I just kissed him, this is who I need in my life.

During the flight I fell asleep for a few hours having vivid dreams about my past.

9 years ago
"Caleb, please stop! You're hurting me." I couldn't breathe. I was laughing so hard at him, how can a adult be this immature. He stopped for a quick break and that gave me a chance to run. This was hide and seek for the adults and the winner gets to do what they want. "I'm gonna find you Texas and I'm gonna punish you for running away from me." I quickly ran to the bathroom and hid in one of the cupboards luckily I was small. I held my laugh in when I heard him coming in and when I was about to laugh he opened the door. "I win, what do I want to do to you today Miss Texas"

That night was full of pleasure, things I've never done before and things I've always wanted to try. I was his submissive and I didn't care.

*Present*
I woke up sweating, I haven't had dreams like that for years. Why now? I'm home and I'm not happy about it. If I bump into him I'll just be civil, I don't owe him anything.