Chapter 7

Xavier's P.O.V

"Oh the same house you beat me up in, or the same house you cheated on me with multiple slags. Or let's not forget the house you killed our baby in." My mouth had fully dropped to the floor, I was completely stunned at her outrage. "How fucking dare you ask me to come back to the house you emotionally and physically abused me in. You're of your fucking head! Eight normal years I've had without you and coincidentally my fathers ill so you decide to pop up now. Not when I was fucking leaving and mourning the death of the baby that I never even found the sex of because you killed it. You're a disgusting human. I really hoped you'd turn out like you're uncle but you haven't."

I feel like eight years ago I would've gotten her back already, but a lot has changed. I really broke her and the thought of someone picking up my pieces makes me so angry. I knew she was in England but never had the balls to go and get her, I had killed our baby that is something I could never forgive myself for it but when I got that phone call I didn't think to ask her I just got so mad and drank. I wish I didn't end that way. "I knew you was in England Ade I just couldn't locate where abouts, I had people look all over, I just never had the balls to come get you. I really wish I did, but what I did wasn't something I could get over. And my business couldn't be left, I needed to be here." I just keep making excuses for myself and I sound ridiculous.

"Your business, not your fiancée who was carrying your dead baby? I had to carry a dead baby in me for another two months until I decided I was being selfish. I had no courage in me to go and get help. You don't fucking care about me, you never did! I'm fucking leaving and don't attempt to follow me." She jumped out of the car as we pulled up to a red light and left, is this the pain I cause her every time she thinks of the baby we could've had. I pulled the car around and chased after her.

"What about the time the fucking hospital called me to tell me you fucking missed the abortion appointment. I didn't even know you was pregnant, how was I supposed to feel knowing you tried to get rid of our baby." She still wasn't listening, instead she was just staring. "What are you doing?" So I done what I thought was best and kissed her.