Chapter 11

Xavier's P.O.V

"Excuse me, what's the news on Ade Texas? I need to know now." Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy but that's my girl, I'm fucking scared. "She's just on rest at the minute Sir, she just come out of surgery. The wounds weren't to deep." Wait, What? "The wounds weren't deep? One of your doctors told me she was going to die due to the wounds." The nurse looked at me a bit shocked and I was just getting more and more angry. "What the fuck is going on, I want to see Ade now." The cops soon come over to try and calm me down.

"You have a staff member telling people their fiancée is going to die. I'm not going to be fucking calm. Find out what the fuck is going on now." The nurse took me over to the desk and asked me to point out the person that said this. "None of them, pull up the cctv." As they was showing me the tapes I started to notice the man. I'm so fucking oblivious. "That's Broody Jones. He used to work here until his brother Brent went missing a few years ago. I'm very sorry sir he shouldn't have been allowed in here. Well have him arrested as soon as."

I'll deal with it myself, he'd be dead by 12 just like his brother was. I text Preston and knew the deed would be done. "Can I see her now?" The nurse nodded and I walked of to see her. I think I had sat in her room for at least three hours before she woke up. I wish she didn't feel the need to do this to herself. "Texas, are you okay?" That was a dumb question. She looked over at me and just started crying, then she started to scream. Everyone come running back in but I needed to deal with her myself. I pulled her towards me and just let her cry.

"She's fine, everyone can leave!" Looking at her sobbing in my arms physically broke my heart. I done this, and Beau done this. As soon as she falls asleep I'll get someone after him and figure out who the girl was. After I let her cry on me for a few hours she eventually fell back to sleep. "John, I can't get hold of Preston did he do what I asked? Good I need him to go and find Beau Summers and the girl he's with and I'll be there in an hour." Nobody gets to do this to my girl, not even me.