Chapter 39

SEXUAL CONTENT 

Ade's P.O.V

"I will fuck you so hard tonight, so no excuses once he is asleep."  I wanted to leave him so fucking badly but I didn't want to be a single mom. Don't get me wrong seeing other people on their own and doing amazing makes me consider it. But being in the department where your ex was the mafia boss or probably still is, doesn't really make me feel safe or want to be a single mom. Xavier makes me feel safe in some crazy way, knowing he comes home most nights to me and cuddles me to sleep makes me feel safe. That shit makes me happy, that's my safe guard. 

The mafia I would've dealt with but him owning a sex manor I can't, knowing there is all these thirsty bitches there waiting to ride the cock I want every night. If i have a man, that's my man not anybody else's. Sorry but I didn't put up with his shit for 10+ years for him to come own a sex manor and a push me away like it's all my fault. Where does this boy get his brain from? A few days ago I was done with this man ready to walk out of his life for good but here he is looking after Keegan while threatening to fuck me hard tonight. Don't need baby number two already. 

I know I didn't want to be here but I couldn't starve the father of my child. I got up and made us some dinner and while he ate peacefully I breast fed Keegan, that kid is always hungry one trait he got from his father. By nine Keegan was zonked out, he doesn't wake normally through the night that is one of my many traits, so I knew what was in store for me. Lots of torture and sex. 

I slowly walked up the staircase hoping Xavier would be tired from looking after Keegan all day and I thought he was when I walked past but then suddenly I'm grabbed and put over his shoulders, I could've avoided that better. "You can't get away from me that easily Ade. I already told you. I'm fucking you so hard." He was already hard and I was getting excited. No Ade this is not how you should feel. But I lost track when I saw how cute his butt looked. Idiot!

Before I knew it I was chucked on the bed, bouncing back while doing so then he's climbing up the bed. Me thinking he's going to kiss me or some shit clearly mistaken because he's tying my hands to the bed. He know's I hate this I like to explore him, selfish. 

"Ade, I'm so going to torture you for not listening to me when I say don't bother me when I'm at work." He sat on top of my legs and unclipped my bra. "You know I hate when you don't listen to me." He lowered down so his mouth was just on top of my breast, beside him was a pot of ice. Don't know how I didn't see this before, he put it in his mouth and moved it around my nipple. Everything he seems to do feels like my weakness. He cupped my other breast though they was sore I wasn't going to complain how he felt while touching me. 

"You're all I want Texas, you know that. Business is business, it does not mean I participate in it. Holding them girls on the leash was just for a tour. The mayor wanted to join the manor. I've never told anyone who is allowed in so I expect you to keep it to yourself." The mayor was married, what a pig. "Now enough talking, are you even ready for me to satisfy you?" Slowly I nodded, if he didn't touch me now I wouldn't sleep. 

His hand trailed down to my panties and then he was slowly putting his hands down them. Every finger felt like heaven. I couldn't move my arms it was like the devil pleasing me himself. "I don't feel my fingers are helping you enough, let me use my tongue." I have never felt pleasure like this. I needed my hands free now. "Xavier fucking untie my hands now." He didn't listen his tongue just got deeper and deeper.

He pulled away right at the brink of an orgasm but his cock made up for the loss of his tongue. I needed this. I need him forever. "I love you Ade."