Chapter 30

Xavier's P.O.V

Ade's left, it's either the business or her. What a fucking joke I can't just leave the business, father will be fuming at me. I can't even think straight right now I need to go to the bar and get smashed at least I'll feel good for a few hours until the morning. Every single time I leave Ade something bad happens to her, this robbery is the least of my worries but the fact they have touched her will be dealt with.

She had to kill to protect herself, she was so innocent I never wanted her to have to kill someone. I need to decide what to do tonight. The family I once had or the family I'm trying to start. Ten whiskeys deep and I'm smashed complaining to someone about Ade. 

"But you have to understand, I need to be with her she keeps me sane somehow. It's just I have to choose my family business or her. It's a lot to take in you know, what do you think of this predicament?" They was just as drunk as me, not one thing I had said went in to their head just straight over. "I'll get going, thanks Jimmy can you call John for me." 

I'm such a drunk mess, it's really stupid of me. One day I'm sure I'll get my life sorted. All I can think about is the sex we had before I left for a business trip and the fact she fucked someone else a little while before me. But I have a feeling she won't be doing that again. 

I got home and all I could think about was Ade in her white underwear waiting for me in bed. I looked down and saw I was hard just thinking about her, not surprising at all. I'll have to fix this when I get in. If only she was there to do it for me. No mouth or body will ever compete with hers it drives me absolutely crazy.

"John, take a left here. I just need to see if she's home and safe." Drunk and stupid that would be me. The thought of Ade alone in her mothers house sends me of the rail but I can't do anything until I make my decision, god knows how long this will take.