Chapter 36

Why should I feel like I'm always second best, especially to women and fucking business. He apparently has stopped with the mafia shit only to sign up to a sex manor. Why do I not get a happy ending, why is it always me who waits around day and night for him to come home and see me except it never happens. By the time he gets home from 'work' I'm passed out in bed because I'm pregnant. 

I didn't manage to get far from that horrid place before my waters broke. Caleb warned me that stress would induce my labour but I never listened to him I wanted this to work for us and for the baby. I managed to slowly but painfully walk back to where he was standing. "Let's go, my waters have fucking broke." In a heartbeat he was running towards me. "Are you okay, let's go." He tried to put his arm round me as if to help me but my waters have broke I'm not stupid. 

"Don't fucking touch me Xavier, my waters have broke I'm not stupid get your fucking hands off me. Once this baby comes out you and me are done for the last fucking time." I walked to the car, every step I took was pain. I knew I needed his help but I just can't deal with him anymore this is not the man I wanted to be with and I was okay being away from him now. Nothing is ever going to change him. 

I saw the driver pull up not wanting to be near Xavier at this time I refused to get in the car with him. "Sorry nope, you're not getting in the car with me. Get the fuck out and order a taxi or some shit. Get one of your hoes to take you because this right here is not happening." I climbed in the car and made Joe drive off. I just don't give a fuck right now, I'm not a mug. Is all pregnancies as dramatic as mine or is it just me? Within five minutes Joe was pulling into the hospital and I could see Xavier standing at the door waiting for me and he didn't look happy. Karma bitch. 

There was a wheelchair waiting for me and my midwife, at least he is good at something because clearly being a boyfriend isn't one. "Ade how many contractions have you had?" I looked up at Jenny and just ignored her, she asked one more time and I could feel my blood boiling. "I don't fucking know Jenny that's why I'm not answering. Was to busy trying not hire someone to kill my ex boyfriend on the way to the hospital." I looked up and him and he just looked away, not so smug now when you know I'm done for the last time. 

Seventeen hours later my little baby was born."Congratulations it's a boy." I looked over at my beautiful baby and felt so much pride that this is what I've bought into the world and now I get to be the one to raise him. "Keegan Alexander King. That's his name." I was so happy.