Chapter 24

Xavier's P.O.V 

Ade walked out during the shoot down which I can't blame her but I would've felt she was safer in my house with me and the boys. Three hours she had been gone for, I didn't expect her to come back to the house but I did expect her to text me to say she was alright. I finally got the call of her I wanted, well I would've preferred it to be something different. 

"What would happen if we kissed?" Who the fuck is she talking to and who is she trying to fucking kiss right now, I literally fucked her three hours ago is she some sort of slag. No I must be hearing things, surely she wouldn't do this to me not after everything we've been through. Sounded like the phone or bag had been chucked and the door was slammed shut, if she didn't walk out because she realised it was a mistake I will fucking go mad. I text god knows how many times and she didn't reply once, I'm never fucking letting her drink again what a fucking dick I am, I pushed her of me straight away after I fucked her like an idiot. 

I spent fucking hours looking for her, her phone must've died on the way because I lost her signal and I couldn't get through to her. I decided to go home and hope that she was there, I've never panicked this much over a girl, what has gotten into me. 

Hours passed and still no sign of her. It's a fucking Sunday, normal girls are out on the town not fucking some stranger she appears to know. I just need to calm down and stop over reacting. I must have fallen asleep around four in the morning stressed out of my fucking head no doubt. But if she knew the person she would be in safe arms, I just hope she didn't do anything to ruin our relationship not after what we've been through all these years. 

I woke up around 10 am, this was the latest I've ever laid in I definitely needed this sleep. As soon as I got up I saw I had a few missed calls of her, immediately I got up and rang her back. "Xavier, I'm at the coffee shop of 54th street, can you come pick me up. I kind of have no clothes on." I don't think I've ever got dressed so quick, the thought of somebody staring at her for to long sends me absolutely crazy. I picked up a long shirt of mine and some ugly shorts making sure nobody would stare at her any longer.