Chapter 21

Walking out of King's place all I could think about was, what could've been after that kiss. Now I'm going to see Xavier which is going to completely ruin my mood so that's a bummer. I walked back to the cafe where we was sitting and climbed back into my car. I am now dreading going to see Xavier.

The drive there was not peaceful at all, I lost grip of the steering wheel countless of times due to sweat. But what can I do, this was bound to happen. I pulled up to his gate around seven or eight and punched in the code, after nine years I would've expected him to change it considering we broke up years ago meaning the day we met was stupid. Pulling into his drive I could see his car in the driveway as I get out of the car it just starts to feel so real. Get a grip Ade. 

I knocked on the door and waited for him to open but nobody did. I took out the key I should've gave back years ago but never had the balls to do it. I walked up stairs and could hear him in the bath singing. This is the Xavier I miss and loved. "Hey, can I come in?" I walked in anyway because I just wanted to talk to him, there he was sitting all perfect in the bath tub naked. "Can I join?" Did those words leave my mouth, I can't believe it. Nor can he by the look from his face. 

"Get in Texas." I got undressed until I was in my underwear not wanting to send him the wrong idea. "I know this probably isn't the best place to talk but I feel we should about us." He nodded and moved closer to me. Not paying attention and wanting to get my point across I didn't see him get closer every time I spoke. I don't think I ever realised how big this bath tub was. 

"Xavier. I know you love me and you know how much I love you. But we don't work together, it's just battle after battle something I don't think I could deal with anymore." I tried to continue but he kept kissing my neck, confusing me with what I wanted to say and not getting my point across. "Xavier, please don't do this. I won't be able to stop myself." He didn't stop and he moved his kisses up to my face and then my mouth. I didn't come here for this and fate was on my side. 

"His car is here, he must be upstairs search the house. Look in the bedrooms and the bathrooms, there is another car here which means he has a guest make sure you kill them." Panic took over my body but not Xavier he's to busy thinking with his penis right now.