Chapter 42

Xavier's P.O.V

We arrived at the beach after dinner and got on a little boat, Javier was rowing before we even got properly seated, can't blame him he probably want's to get home. "Xavier, this is just to much. I can't believe how beautiful it looks." The sun was setting and we was near enough done on the boat, so I guess it's now or never. 

"Ade. I know we've been through so much together, well I've put you through a lot of shit you haven't done anything to me except run away for eight years. But I couldn't be more grateful for you as a woman and as the mother of our son. You really have blessed me in so many ways you couldn't even imagine. At first I know this was fake but I'm so glad your father asked me to get to know you. Never would I imagine eleven years ago today I would be waking up next to you with a massive hickey on my neck." God I'm such a dork, but she was laughing so it can't have been that bad. "I know I missed eight years of your life and what I done to you before you left will never be forgivable. But I'm here today with you asking you." Breathe Xavier. "Will you marry me?" Tears were coming down both of our faces, I don't think she expected this but here I am on my knees on a boat. "And for real this time. I really do love you Ade." 

She was gobsmacked as was I, but she was so happy. "Yes, yes one thousands yeses. Took you long enough, I love you Xavier so fucking much, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." I got up of my knees and gave her the most purest lovable kiss anyone could give. "You couldn't have picked a more perfect night or ring for me. I'm in utter shock." We got of the boat and drove back to the apartments. Everyone was in our cabin waiting for us to come back. "Guys, I said yes!" Everyone congratulated us and hugged us. All I wanted was to fuck my fiancee but that wasn't happening any time soon. "Well since we are all on good spirits, I'd like to make a toast." I looked up at Ade curious as to what she was doing, but her face made me lose track. I'm really head over heels for this girl. 

"Now we know Keegan is only young still, five months to be exact and this engagement couldn't come at a better time for me. I can't wait to spend every single day with you and Keegan and also to expand the family to four of us. I'm pregnant!" Ade looked straight over to me and I was in utter shock, my little family is expanding. "Well I must have amazing sperm." I walked over to my now pregnant fiancee and hugged her. This was the happy ending we deserved. "I love you Ade. I can't wait for you to be Mrs King."