Chapter 13

Ade's P.O.V

After what felt like the best sleep, I was faced with the harsh reality. My father is dead, Beau cheated on me and then told me I wasn't the one for him. Xavier magically appeared back into my life, just what I needed. And to top it of, I tried to kill myself what more could possibly go wrong.

I woke up and I was alone in my hospital room, for what felt like hours I looked at the television and saw it was Tuesday around 4am. I heard the handle twist I thought it would be the doctor but it wasn't, it was my mother. "Mom!" All the years I've bottled up every emotion and now I'm crying to my mom at four in the morning. "Sweety, please tell me what's wrong, we've all missed you." And I let it all out.

"Mom, you knew dad had a deal with Xavier, why didn't you warn me, eight years I've missed out on and I've come back because father is dead, Xavier has caused me problem after problem and you could of prevented that but you didn't, why? Why would you do that to your daughter?" Tears still leaving my eyes and I can't stop I've been waiting to tell her this, it took me trying to kill myself to do it.

"Baby, I'm so sorry! Your father was adamant you needed someone, I told him from the beginning that you was fine but he never listened. Then he made a bet with that horrible family I wanted everyone to be safe, so when you come back and told us you offered to do it I was shocked, my baby girl put herself in this position. I begged your father to cancel the deal, I even went to Xavier and asked him. I could see in his eyes that he loved you that's why he wouldn't stop the deal."

As she carried on speaking about Xavier I accidentally blurred out something I wish I never. "He killed my baby." Saying it out loud again eight years after the incident, I thought I'd be fine! The look on my mothers face was pure pain and we just cried together. For hours we sat there and spoke about the problems. She spoke about dad and how much he regretted this deal, I miss him! I'm so stubborn.  It was around two in the afternoon, mother had left at noon, Xavier walked in expecting me to be asleep clearly as he was shocked to see me awake. "So I guess we should speak." He was shocked at how calm I was, I could tell but after the chat with my mother I think I can deal.