Chapter 26

I called Xavier to come and pick me up from 54th street as I couldn't find any clothes in King's house and I didn't particularly want to be seen in his clothes when Xavier come and got me, I knew he wouldn't be happy with me but at this moment in my life I don't care. Around ten minutes later he come rushing in to the coffee shop, he was not happy probably because I was sitting in my underwear by the window. But it was the only seats available so it's not my fault. 

He come storming in, fuming face red as ever. "Get the fuck in them toilets and get some clothes on right fucking now. I am about to lose my shit Ade, how irresponsible of you to be out wearing your fucking underwear." He then lowered his voice and whispered in my ears sending me into a frenzy. "You better wait until you're home, you will be getting the ultimate punishment. You are so fucking screwed." Oh, my cheeks were bright red but he's all talk anyway. 

I walked over to the toilets with everyone's eyes on me then he started shouting. "Keep your fucking eyes off of her." I rushed to the toilets and pulled the clothes out of the bag what he had given me. "He has so done this on purpose." I will not be putting them shorts on, god knows how many times his dog has pissed on them. He must've been in a rush this morning because he definitely didn't see the shirt he picked up. I looked in the mirror and laughed, karma is a prick Xavier. 

I walked out of the toilet and straight over to an occupied Xavier who was texting like mad. "Nice clothes babe, who picked them the dustbin?" He looked up and he was even more fuming with me. "What the fuck are you wearing, where are them shorts Ade? You never fucking listen to me, do you know how bad your punishment is going to be. You are going to regret this." He hasn't even seen the worst of it, he got up from the table and went to walk to the car. "You might want to walk behind me Xavier, you didn't pick very suitable clothes for me." 

He went and walked behind me and looked at my clothes. "Shit I thought I got rid of these, why would you even tear all of my clothes like a complete nut case." His body was pushed right up against me so nobody could see but him calling me a nut case wound me up. He looked at his phone again and I took the shirt of, I'm so glad I picked nice underwear before I left. "Don't ever fucking call me a nut case ever again!" I walked of showing my bum and got into the car grinning. "Fuck off Xavier."