Chapter 41

Xavier's P.O.V

May 25th 2020

We've known each other for eleven years now, it took me forever to get here but I know I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. We obviously never got a proper engagement due to it being fake at first and me not wanting to grow up. I got all her family to come out for a few days so I can surprise her, I'm going to ask her to be my wife the right way, when no one is faking it. I personally don't understand how it took me this long to realise that everything I needed was standing right in front of me, she knew right away that it was me. All that matters is we are here today, with a beautiful baby, my life couldn't be more perfect if it tried. 

I had the evening all planned out, her mother and boyfriend would be arriving in an hour and her siblings would be here just before the meal. My brother would be here in around twenty minutes with the ring. I'm a bit nervous, I have never proposed to someone and really loved them. Ade's been a bit ill so this should cheer her up, well hopefully. 

"Ade baby, I have a surprise for you. Come out." All her family was standing on the decking waiting to see her, god she looked gorgeous. I will fuck her so good tonight. "SURPRISE!!!!" She was completely shocked, I loved seeing her happy. I know she's sick so I thought maybe she was just homesick. "Xavier you did this, I can't believe you." it took me a minute to come back to reality she really was stunning. "Your family will have Keegan, were going out." I walked in knowing I needed to get ready probably taking longer to get ready then her as I am very nervous.

"Xavier, do I look okay? I've put on a little bit of weight, I just feel horrible. Can't we stay in tonight?" I shook my head and ignored her, I knew she looked gorgeous but she'd never listen to me. "Ade, we have this argument all the time. Everyone would die to look like you and men would kill to fuck you the way I do. You look perfect." I was suited and booted and she looked the most elegant I've ever seen her, I mean everything she wears makes me melt but tonight she looked exceptional. "Wow Ade, you look stunning." I took her hand and helped her into the car. 

"Tonight is going to be special, I'm glad you're here with me. I don't think I could ever thank you enough for forgiving me. Being with you is all I ever wanted, I love you Texas." She leaned over to give me a kiss and I just felt completely in a zone with her. The biggest love bubble you could ever see.