Chapter Two: Beadles Love

Everyone was sitting in my living room now. Ryan, chaz, christian and adrian were sitting on the couch. Paris and janie were on the love seat and i was laying face down on the floor. My feelings for

Justin grew even stronger since he kissed me. However, his feelings for me were still unclear. It was completely silent. Not an awkward silence thought, everyone was thinking and everyone was confused. I heard someone get off the couch.

Paris: Briana? You alright?

I felt paris sit next to me, on the floor. I sighed and didnt even bother to reply. I heard crying from across the room, causing me to sit up. Christian was sitting on the corner of the couch crying. The guys werent very good at handling things like this and i sort of felt the same way as christian, i just wanted to cry. I stood up and motioned for christian to follow me onto the front porch. He wiped his eyes and slumped over to me, waiting by the door. I opened it and we both walked out and sat on the swing. I scooted closer to him, trying to comfort him.

Briana: i know its hard seeing justin leave christian--

Christian: briana, im not crying because justin left!

Briana: well then why are you crying?

Christian: nevermind, i am crying because justin left..

I could tell christian wasnt telling me the truth. He was hiding something, and i was determined to figure out what, even if i had to dig it out of him.

Briana: christian, you can tell me why your upset

Christian: no i cant, you wouldnt understand

Briana: christian just tell me! I promise i wont tell anyone

Christian took a deep breath and i immediatly knew he was going to tell me, why he was upset.

Christian: justin likes you, thats kind of obvious--

Briana: --JUSTIN LIKES ME!?!?

Christian: yes, and judging by your reaction im guessing you like him back.

Briana: whats wrong with that?

Christian: nothing

Briana: christian tell me what your thinking...

Christian: Briana i really lik--

Right in the middle of christians sentence the door opened revealing paris.

Paris: Whats going on people!

Briana: paaaris!!

Paris: what?

Briana: cant you see christian is upset!

Paris: sorry, did interupt?

Briana: yea!

Paris: i have a quick question though

Briana: what?

Paris: are you and justin like an item now?

Briana: i really dont know? I dont think so.

Paris: well ok then, toodles!

Paris went back in the house and shut the door. I turned my attention back to christian who seemed less, but still, upset.

Briana: ok, now what were you saying?

Christian: its not important anymore.

Briana: christian you were in the middle of something!

Christian: YEA BUT ITS NO LONGER IMPORTANT!

Briana: WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM CHRISTIAN! HOW COME WE NEVER GET ALONG LIKE WE USED TO!

Christian: YOUR ASKING ME WHAT MY PROBLEM IS?!

Briana: YEA I AM!!

Our fight was getting pretty heated, i didnt mean to this to happen. I just felt kind of bad for him.

Christian: YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT MY PROBLEM IS?

Briana: YES!!!!

Christian stood up and i stood up beside him. I was ticked off, but then christian wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our faces got really close, and i waited for our lips to touch. But instead he started to talk.

Christian: I have liked you for a long time briana. You dont even notice me sometimes. Justin has the nerve to go up to the girl he likes and kiss her. While i can barely talk to her. Thats why we havent been the same briana. I got scared to talk to you. Im not sayin we have to date, because i know you like justin--

I interupted christians talking by bringing my lips to his. This kiss gelt nothing like how justin's did. I actually felt a spark when justin kissed me. With christian i felt barely anything. I thought to myself. I could give him a chance. I pulled apart from christian.

Christian: briana? Will you go out with me?

Briana: i will give us a chance but if it doenst work things between us cant be hateful and awkward ok?

Christian: deal.

Christian kissed me again. I heard the doornob jingle a little and then i heard it fling open.

Ryan: OH MY GOSH!!! GUYS THEY'RE MAKING OUT!!!

Christian and i immediatly pulled apart and looked at, now everyone standing in the doorway looking at us. Everyone was so confused, to add to the confusing, christian and i were now dating, when i had a crush on justin. But justin blew me off, christian might help me forget him.

@lexigold i updated for ya! Thanks everyone for reading! The next few chapters will be pretty interesting when justin comes to visit in a few months. DRAAAMAAA! Love yall! Im gonna update...hmmm...whenever i update. You know i never wait too long! Mmmwa!