Chapter Thirty: It'll Be Ok

Chaz's POV

**********

I watched briana walk out of the room and downstairs to Justin and Paris. What was I thinking, kissing briana?! I cheated on Paris! How do I even tell her that. I love Paris more than anything, and she's pregnant and I go and kiss her best friend! She's going to hate me. But if briana can tell Justin, then I can tell Paris. I just need to explain everything and hope she will listen. I heard a light knock on the doorframe and looked up to see Paris standing there. I smiled at her.

Paris: hey daddy

Chaz: Paris

She walked over and sat on brianas bed, next to me. Paris grabbed my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine.

Paris: I'm sorry for yelling at you

Chaz. I shouldn't have acted that way. You were just tryin to comfort me and I went and flipped out. I'm sorry. It's not your fault I'm pregnant, it's both our faults. But the only thing we really can do is be happy about it. Please forgive me baby.

Chaz: Paris I could never stay mad at you. Honey I know your going through a lot and that sometimes you might get a little worked up, just know that you can tell me ANYTHING. And I will be here for you.

Paris: you can tell me anything too Chaz.

I sighed, now would probably be the best time to tell her about me and briana. I hope she takes this ok.

Chaz: Paris?

Paris: yeah?

Chaz: I can tell you ANYTHING right?

Paris: yea babe, why what's up?

Chaz: Paris please don't be mad--

Paris: --what happened Chaz??

I knew I couldn't drag this on any longer. I had to just tell her.

Chaz: I kissed briana

Paris looked at me in complete shock. She broke eye contact with me and began looking randomly around the room.

Paris: w-when?

I could tell she was holding back tears and fighting the urge to scream at me.

Chaz: right before you came up here. Baby I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened--

Paris: --how long was it?

Chaz: what?

Paris: how long did you and briana kiss?

Chaz: uhm...

Paris: Chaz!

Chaz: like 5 minutes

Paris: so it wasn't a kiss...you guys made out.

Chaz: yea...

Paris: is that all?

Chaz: well...

Paris: Chaz I swear to god. You better tell me the whole story now!

Chaz: I was grinding on briana.

Paris: *crying softly* Chaz? How could you

Chaz: baby I'm sorry!

Paris: Chaz! You cheated on me with my best friend??

Chaz: baby I love you and I'm really sorry. Please don't cry. It hurts me

Paris: you hurt me...

Chaz: Paris I'm sorry...please forgive me

Paris: *crying* m-maybe we should take a break

Chaz: NO!

Paris: *crying* I think it's best for us.

Chaz: please Paris no! I need you more than anything in the entire world! Paris us not being together is going to break me!

Paris: Chaz--

Chaz: no paris! I can't not be with you! I need you! You and our baby mean everything to me! I won't be able to go a single day without you--

Paris brought her finger to my lips to make me stop talking

Paris: --shhhh.

I pulled Paris onto my lap and hugged her. I couldn't live with out her, she's my other half.

Chaz: *whisper* please don't leave me

Paris kissed my cheek and looked into my eyes.

Paris: I trust you.

Paris leaned in and kissed my lips. It felt right having her lips on mine. She pulled away.

Chaz: you trust me?

Paris: you told me the truth...I can't be angry with you.

Chaz: so your not mad?

Paris: mad? No. Upset and hurt? Yes!

Chaz: It will never happen again. Paris I love you! I never want to hurt you par.

Paris: I love you too Chaz.

I sat there, embracing my girlfriend. I'm happy I told her, but I'm upset with myself for kissing briana. I really shouldn't have. I'm going to be a father, it's time to get serious.

Paris: want to go downstairs with Justin and briana? Wait...things aren't like awkward between you two right?

Chaz: I think me and briana are ok and still friends. Come on let's go

Paris and I stood up and began walking down stairs, hand in hand. We got into the living room and I saw Justin and briana asleep on the love seat. Briana had dried up tears on her face, Justin was holding her tight against his chest.

Chaz: Justin?

Paris: shhhh they're cute

Briana's POV

************

I heard someone say Justin's name, causing me to wake up. "Shhhh they're cute" I heard someone else say. It sounded like Paris and Chaz. I opened my eyes to find Paris and Chaz standin a few feet away.

Paris: Chaz you woke them up!

I looked up and saw that Justin was awake too. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and I stood up to stretch. Justin stood up beside me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Justin: *playful* hey I wasn't done!

I pressed my lips against Justin's again. He pulled away.

Justin: thank you babe

Briana: your lucky I love you

Justin: what time is it?

Chaz pulled out his phone and looked.

Chaz: uhm... 4 wait no 5 wait uhh Paris you read this! I can only read digital clocks!!

Paris: it's 4:56

Briana: ughhhh!

Justin: why even bother going to sleep?

Chaz: I guess we will be sleeping tomorrow!

Briana: pulling an all nighter!